Chapter two.

The next morning I woke up at 9 am. The sun shone in my room, something that could make my day. I saw an envelope on my desk. I stood up and walked towards my desk. There was a paper stuck on it, with my dad's handwriting. Faith, could you please deliver this to the other side of the town? Underneath he wrote an address. I sighed, I never liked the other side. People stared at you like you were a trashcan. And when you tried to be nice, they ignored you or they reacted very rude. But, I wanted to help my dad with his job, so I changed in a presentable outfit.

I quickly ate some breakfast and then left the house. The envelope was thick, and it had an weird symbol on it. When I arrived at 'the border', I could already feel the people stare at me. I searched for the right house and found it in a couple of minutes. It was a huge house, and I had seen a lot of huge houses, but this one was really huge. Amazed by the view, I made my way towards the fence, and pressed on the bell. “Hello?” I heard from the intercom. “Hi, I'm here to deliver an envelope to ehm, Mr. Styles,” I said. I heard a buzzing sound, and the fence opened. I walked towards the front door and waited until someone opened it.

After a couple of seconds, a lady opened the door. She was young, and her brown hair was up in a ponytail. She gave me an arrogant look. I ignored it and smiled at her. “You can deliver it in Mr. Styles' office,” she said with a disgust look. I walked in the direction she pointed, not sure which door I should open. I randomly opened a door, and I saw a boy around my age. “Uhm, I guess this isn't Mr. Styles office?” I asked. He didn't answered, he just looked at me, like he was in shock. “I'll take that as a no,” I said and turned around. “Wait,” he said. I looked up at him, and he smiled. “I'm Harry, and you can give me that envelope, I'll bring it to my dad,” he said with a British accent. I nodded, and gave him the envelope. “Do you live here? I have never seen you before,” he said. “Well I'm actually-” I got interrupted by the arrogant lady who opened the door. “I think it's time to leave honey,” she said with a fake smile. I quickly waved and walked back to the door. “You better not come back here again,” I heard the lady whisper, and with that she closed the door. Now you understand why I don't like the rich people.

When I came home, I changed in my work clothes. I have a job in a fancy restaurant, well, a 'poor' fancy restaurant. Unfortunately, some rich people come here to eat. Because it's a 'poor' restaurant, they act like they are the kings and queens of the restaurant, and I'm the one who serve them. I look at myself in the mirror while I put my hair up in a ponytail. I said goodbye to my mom and left the house.

“Faith! Bring this to table 6!” I took the plate and headed towards the table. I smiled and gave the plate to a little girl. I looked around and made my way to another table. “Have you made your decision yet?” I asked and looked at the boy who sat there with his girlfriend, I guess. I choked when I looked up. It was the boy from the house. I wrote their orders quickly down and walked away.  

The whole night Harry stared at me. I ignored it and went back to work. While I was bringing some empty plates to the kitchen, I didn't notice that he made his way to the bar. I walked back and saw him waiting. “Ehm, can I do something for you?” I asked him. “Yes, I would like to pay,” he said. I gave him the bill and waited while he paid. He gave the money with a piece of paper. I looked up at him, but he already left. On the paper, he wrote his number. I sighed and putted in my pocket.

I couldn't sleep that night. I'm not saying it's because of Harry, but I was thinking about him the whole time. Why did he give his number? What wants a rich boy from me? I took my phone and the piece of paper from my nightstand, and add him in my contacts. I decided to text him, and ask why he gave me his number. After I pressed send, I finally fell asleep.  

A/N Hey guys! Let me know what you think! xx