chapter one

HAILEYS POV

I'm very happy with my life right now. I'm living still with my grandparents but I'm moving out soon. I have a boyfriend named hunter. he is crazy just like me.

I was getting dressed and I picked out a Minnie Mouse sweatshirt and leggings.

I saw jack eating my nanas famous pancakes.

"yes pancakes!" i cheered.

"yup. yours is on the tables she said.

I nodded.

"what do you want for Christmas?" my nana/grandma

"I don't know. maybe a iPhone 5s. gold!" I sqealed. I don't know what has gotten into me lately I'm just so peppy. and I'm usually not.

"okay um hailey can you drive me to the airport?" jack asked me. yes he has his lisens and he has a car but he broke his arm from a fan.

"yeah sure. come on." we walked over to my little red jeep.

it took about 20 minutes.

"so why do u need me to drive you to the airport?" I asked.

"I'm getting the guys remember." he said.

oh I forgot. all the guys where coming for Christmas. and he is ganna be there. i can't belive him. I'm still really mad.

TAYLOR'S POV

I just landed and now we are waiting for jack.

"so do think it might be awkward. you know between you and hailey?" nash asked.

"I don't know. I feel like a jerk for what I did. I didn't mean to it was a fan and I didnt do anything wrong" I said.

those who don't know I cheated on Hailey. you see a fan kissed my lips unexpectedly and I tried to pull away but she took a picture and posted it on twitter and and Instagram and she saw it. i was stupid.

"it's okay man. maybe she hasn't moved on and you have a chance." Matt patted my back.

jack pooled up. when he rolled his window down it wasnt jack. hailey.

she was more beautiful than last summer. she has beautiful brown and some dark blond highlights. she is still pale as normal but I like how she wasnt fried.

"come on boys lets go." she said her voice. just hearing it made me want her back.

when we got to jacks house we unpacked. i herd hailey on the phone.

"yeah okay today? ill see you then. love you bye hunter." she smiled.

her eyes locked with mine. she came down in my new room.

"hey Taylor." she waved.

"hey." I said quietly.

"look I don't want things to be.... you know.... awkward. between us. I've moved on and so have you." she said.

"how many times do i have to say. i-" she cut me off.

"I got to go bye Taylor." she ran off.

my heart sank.

"goodbye love of my life." i whispered she didn't hear me. I wish she did.