Twenty Nine.

Author's POV

Daniel went back inside.

Kathryn leaned closer to him and whispered, "So how was the talk?"

Daniel then looked away, saying "It was fine."

Kathryn then felt somewhat weird but she was still clinging onto Daniel.

"Baby?" She cooed at him.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Where are we after this?" Kathryn suddenly asked.

It was a question about a place but it gave Daniel some other meaning.

His mind was scattered, he couldn't focus.

"Uy, baby." Kath cut his thoughts.

"Kath, ang lapit mo masyado ano ba." He snapped, but in a hushed tone, shocking her which made her scoot away a little farther.

Daniel gave out a heavy breath before holding her hand and saying, "Sorry."

"It's fine."

"Ehem. Tol, ano to date nyo, kalimutan nyo na kami?" Katsumi suddenly said.

"Onga naman, Daniel. Stop having a solo moment nga diyan." Janella said in her usual bitchy tone.

Then they all laughed.

"So what will the name of the baby be?" Julia asked.

"Oh yeah we haven't thought about it yet." Daniel answered while playing with Kathryn's fingers.

"How about you name it Sedric kung lalaki then name it Sedikka kung babae." pambobola ni Seth.

"Kapal, tol!" Lester chimed in, and the night went on.

Kathryn didn't even feel awkward that these were the people that used to hurt her.

Even though she isn't friends with the people around her, at least she knew they were happy people to be with.

Sometimes, you don't have to ask for things that people can't give, sometimes you just have to be contented with the things that are already there.

Life isn't about the amount of people in your life, it's about the amount of love you give to the people in your life.

They ended the day at around 9 p.m., and as soon as they got home, the couple almost immediately fell asleep in their bed.

Kathryn woke up without Daniel beside her. She got up to look for him, but he wasn't around.

She began to worry, it was too early for Daniel not to be around.

To swipe away the bad thoughts, she started on making the simplest breakfast. She wasn't any good of a cook anyway.

While she was cooking, the doorbell rang which she rushed to answer.

As soon as she opened the door, a bouquet of red roses greeted her, which she signed for from the delivery guy, closing the door behind her after.

A note was included, which she immediately opened and read,

"Wear something nice someone will fetch you after 30 minutes baby brat. I love you." .

She smiled but suddenly remembered her food.

"Oh shit." She cussed as she saw the burnt hotdogs and eggs, making her laugh at her own inability to cook.

Mga nagagawa ni Daniel sakin, grabe. She thought to herself.

After breakfast, she ran to the bathroom to shower, wearing a pink dress after, the hem just above the knee. She matched it with cream pumps and a pearl necklace.

The doorbell rang again, but this time it made her feel nervous.

She was approached by a white limousine, and a driver. A little too much. She already knew that this was going to be a special day. She didn't even know how to react. It was too overwhelming.

The driver opened the door for her and she heard the music that was playing inside.

It was his voice.

(Play the song before reading)

It was the voice of the man she loves. She was already crying..

She was being treated like a queen.

"Ma'am may notebook nga pala diyan sa gilid." The driver said politely.

She immediately reached for the notebook and opened it, reading,

Dearest baby brat,

Damn, I'm not good with stuffs like this.

I love you so much.

Remember that okay?

Dearest baby brat,

I'm so inlove with every little thing about you.

Dear baby brat,

We may never be each others first but I swear I'll try my best to make me your last

Dear baby brat,

Forever doesn't exist daw. Paano ba yan hangang tomorrow nalang tayo. Cause tomorrow never ends.

Dear baby brat,

I'm willing to be the corniest man just to hear your giggle.

Dear baby brat,

We're almost there.

Dear baby brat,

Are you willing to erase the past and look at our future?

Baby brat,

Nauubusan na ako ng masasabi see you later.

They stopped at a garden, filled with petals and white balloons.

It was straight out of a fairytale.

She was walking and crying until she saw her mom, dad, and Daniel's mom, Karla, Lester... Everyone.

Kathryn was out of breath and everyone was smiling. She let out a soft giggle when she saw a banner saying,
"I'm fucking inlove with the girl named Kathryn Chandria Bernardo. Fuck."

Is this really it?

Can this be the happy ending we all want?