IM IN A CARTOON !!!

AN : i am so sorry i took such a long time to update but to be honest i had lost my want to continue writing , but i am determined to write more anyway just for the fun of it i hope to get some readers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After recovering from the shock , then the aftershock , i started talking deep breaths . Okay ... okay calm down Kate , CALM DOWM ! This isnt a big deal ... Okay it is but , you can handle this you just need to look at this from the start and calmly figure things out . I finally decided that standing there wont wont help me in my problem , as soon as my mind registered that i started coming up with possible solutions . Freak out - look for the old lady - walk around - go back inside and try to remember anything . The most logical answer - or at least the one i could agree to right now - was to walk around . I didn't plan on walking far , after all i didn't know this place , but to walk around enough that anything clicks and jog my memory or seems a bit familiar .

Why does everything look SO much like old japan ? Was the constant though that appeared in my head every time i had looked around . Everything , everywhere seemed to be cottages , everywhere was wearing clothes VERY similar to mine , same green color and slightly different designs , everything just looked so old fashioned !

As i continued walking something seemed to look a little distantly familiar to me , but i couldn't put my finger on it. I was suddenly bumped into by a little kid - he looked about 7 - the kid looked up at me instantly and then apologized , quickly looking down at the ground . I crouched down and put my hand on his shoulder which made him look at me . "It's okay no harm done" i reassured him with a sincere smile "Now where is your mommy ?" I asked . He pointed to a cottage not far away from us and shyly said "She's over there , i was just playing around". With smile still on my face i told him to go back to his mother and to be careful next times . After all there is all kinds of sickos out there who might not be so nice - of course i didnt tell him that .

After meeting the kid and walking around for some more , i realized that i just cant remember where i know this place so the smartest thing to do was to return to the old lady's house . I had apparently walked quite a distance so i had to trace my steps back , which was very hard considering how small this area seemed to be .

As i returned to her home and let myself in i noticed the old lady - what was her name ? Goda ? Oh right ... Gonada - sitting on the bed and looking out the window , when she heard me , turned her head and saw me , she smiled and asked me where i have been . "Oh i am sorry i was just confused and you weren't here so i went outside and looked around for a while." She had a satisfied look and just nodded , i had to find some way to get home and maybe she could tell me something that will trigger my memory so i just asked her "um excuse me , can i ask you a question ?"

"Why yes ask anything you like."

"Do you know why everyone here is wearing very similar clothes ? And why there are cottages everywhere ?" I mean seriously did these people hear about apartments ?!

"Everyone wears similar clothes to symbolize their origin and loyalty whether it is with ; the Earth Kingdom , Fire Nation or Water tribe . And as for the cottages ; why its everyones home where would people sleep and eat on the ground with no shelter ?!" While answering the last part she had a look on her face that i swear spelt "are you seriously crazy" which i had to admit from her perspective i would seem crazy .

Her words struck a cord ; Fire Nation , Earth Kingdom , Water tribe ... I know these words i hear them before .. But where ? It sounds like something from a show i loved to watch but that couldn't be it . She couldn't possibly be talking bout a show right ? I mean what kind of prank is that ? It is a prank or i got this wrong that is the only explanation . But just to humor her i will play along .

"You wouldn't happen to know the Avatar or anything about him right ?"

"Oh my !!!" The look of are u crazy changed into a very worried . "You must have hit your head very hard indeed . Everyone knows the Avatar has being missing and of the 100 year war . You must come and rest ," I froze . For a while . The next thing i knew i was sitting on the bed still frozen and Gonada was in front me shaking me slightly asking repeatedly if i was okay . But my mind wasn't even close to being with her , a million thoughts where rushing in my head all at once . It all makes sense now ; the outfits , the cottages , that blue beam , the weird talk , the old culture . BUT HOW ?!? How can i possibly be in a show !! Its not possible ... I must be hallucinating , right ? Right ???

After i came to my senses i instantly stood up and hurried to the door . I need some fresh air . The wind hit me and ruffled my hair as its calm melody helped with my panic , but it didn't do much . I looked around a million times that my head started spinning and i felt like sitting so urgently i just plopped to the ground .

Time passed whether a few seconds or a 30 minute i wasn't aware . My mind was connecting the dots . There cant be another explanation . This seems exactly right . Everything looks exactly as it should .

But how ??!? How is this possible !! How could have i ended here ?!?! WHYY !!! It seems impossible , but i cant make another - any other - conclusion or idea . I-I I'm ... in ... in ... I'm in a show ... IM IN A CARTOON !!! Help ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im -again- very sorry bout how late it took me to write this .. Also i am SOO sorry for how short it , but my inspiration to write kind of left me and i am doing my best to get original ideas . Please please comment it really makes my happy and will help with my writing also this time i promise to have another chapter up soon .. But maybe not too soon ;) thank you for reading i hope u enjoyed it even a little bit .