Calvin O'keefe - Coffee and Confessions (Part 4)

--------------
Morning
--------------

It was 10:30am on Saturday morning when Y/n awoke. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she took in the sunlight shining into her room. As she went to stand up, she was immediately pulled down. She looked over a saw Clavin fast asleep. He was holding her in a protective manner, and this made her smile. She saw that he was starting to wake up, so she decided to pretend to be asleep. As Calvin's eyes opened he took in Y/n's beauty. The way her h/c made her seem like she was so happy, but the truth was buried underneath her skin deep down. She was in pain that Clavin did not know about nor would he understand. She had been through a lot. So much that she had to move to a different town.
She decided that she should probably "wake up". She slowly fluttered her eyes open and pretended to yawn. "Good Morning" Calvin said in a husky voice. "Good Morning" you repeated. "I'm gonna go get dressed and I'll be right back." Calvin said getting up. You nodded as he left the room and decided that you should get dressed too.

You put on some light makeup and waited for Calvin

A few minutes later Calvin walked in. "Hey
Y/n!" He said smiling "Hey! What do you want to do today?" Y/n asked Calvin. He thought about it for a second then whispered, "Perfect." She looked at him confused. "What's perfect?" Se asked. "It's a surprise, now let's go eat some breakfast." He said. She nodded and they went downstairs. They decided the make (favorite breakfast) with coffee and head out. "Oh wait! I forgot something. He said running back inside and coming out with a blind fold. As he was putting it on her she giggled, "Calvin what are you doing?" He laughed "Like I said it's a surprise"
--------------
????
——————-

As they came to a stop from walking, Y/n could feel the chilling fall breeze hit her face. "Ok here we are..." Calvin said taking off the blindfold. She gasped at the sight. They could see the entire city.

"Calvin it's beautiful

"Calvin it's beautiful." She said with excitement. "Not as beautiful as you." Calvin muttered but she heard. "W-what did you say?"
She asked. "Y/n I've been meaning to tell you this but I have been too much of a chicken to say anything...". He looked into her e/c. "W-what is it Calvin?" He took her hands gently in his.

"I'm in love with you y/n l/n"

——————
Thank you guys so much for being patient! ❤️