Discovery

Summary⬇️

This is a story about 2 best friends named Ashley and Sophie and they always believed that mythical creatures were real. One day they walked into the forest that they always go to. But that day they walked a little farther and saw a door in a tree. They looked at it then they looked at each other."let's go in," they exclaimed. They went in and saw...

Summary⬆️

The word of the mythical creatures!! The to best friends were correct, those creatures do exists!

Ashley and Sophie saw all the creatures walking ,flying, and skipping . It was like Disney land and Alice's Land combined, but it was a bigger!

The minuscule, winged creatures started to walk towards us like we were murderers and they gave us a look that only devils could make.

Then the two girls started to freak out. The ruler of fairies came out out of hidding and. She looked so graceful as she was floating her way over to the to puzzled girls

The "Queen" looked about the girls height, and looked like a giant butterfly. her turquoise wings were perfectly symmetrical and she had a face of a human.

She started to make a certain sound, that sounded like a train whistle. The girls didn't know if they were trying to communicate or make a sound. They Queen nodded to her toad servant and he screeched. The sound was too loud for any normal human to withstand, it sounded like a dying cat singing opera.

Ashley and Sophie fainted into a dramatic slumber filled of dreams of a bright light continuing to say,

" Go, before its too late." it reapeated

But little did the friends know what they had gotten themselves into , just from entering a tiny door.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A.N-

Stay tooned for new chapters coming and more adventures to see what is going to happen to the two best friends.

Ashley- was up readers!!!! Its the half author Ashley! To make things spicy, we are going to be writing each others povs starting next time. PEACE!

Sophie- hai! Also during this book we will be making aouthor notes at the ends of each chapter! okk now enough of me keep read our book!!!!!!!!!