Little Care

These are just suggestions one what to do for your little. Don't take them too seriously, as these are suggestions:
• Remember stuffie names. This shows you are paying attention when your little speaks to you about stuff that wouldn't usually interest you.
• Use claim such as "My baby" or "How is my..-" These show possession over a little. Most times it will melt us, make us smile, so forth.
• Offer littlespace. When your little is stressed or upset they may not go into littlespace willingly. So it is greatly appreciated when you ask us if we want to go little or if we want [instert comfort item] or if we wanna cuddle with you or be near you.
• Remind your little that its okay to be little. Sometimes we forget that it is okay to go little around you and we need a little push. We need you to help us get into littlespace.
• Baby us. Treat us like we are too little to do the big things that we wanna do.

As the dominant half YOU are the primary protector. This protection is unconditional. It can be protection from stressful element in your Little's life. This can be financial, psychological, fantasy etc. You're the one they turn to, and you provide what few can. As their emotional safe haven and secret keeper, the intimacy of your relationship will be unlike any other. There needs to be absolute trust between each other.
If your Little opens up to you, never ever use it against them or manipulate them with that information. It's borderline abuse and, to put it mildly, one of the most damaging things you could ever do. While you are disciplining your Little it's important to keep in mind you are still their protector. Never, ever, forget that fact.

Next Chapter:
Comfort Items