Introduction

Who am I?
First off, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Destyni Marie and I am an age regressor!
I suffer from anxiety, depression, and nightmares. I age regress because of stress and the mental stuff and things that happened in my childhood.
I am seventeen as of August 2018, and I am a Leo. Age regression does not interfere with my everyday life, but it does help a lot for me!

Why did I write this?
I get a lot of questions about what age regression is, how to be a caregiver, what is it like being in littlespace, and other random little tid-bits that will be in this book!
I really want to help people be comfortable in their littlespace and know how to help a regressor.
Of course this isn't centered on the regressor! There are plenty of things for caregivers, such as lessons and experiences from me.

What is Age Regression?
Age Regression is a non-kink coping mechanism for people who suffer from a mental illnesses. These people simply need breaks from the stress of being old and often have a childish personality even outside of regression. Contrary to popular belief, age regression is NOT a kink or even related to sexual intercourse whatsoever.
Some age regressors refer to themselves as littles and to their significant other as "Daddy", "Mommy", or just as their "Caregiver" Since they'd typically take care of their "Little" as if they're an actual child.

Can you make requests?
Yes! Please do!!
I am always looking for things to put in here to help and if you want something put on here for help, Id love to try and help!

Thank you for reading! I hope this helps you and the special person in your life. ❤️
Take care, guys.

❤️ Don't forget that you are not alone in the big scary world 🌎