Book life

So I've been reading a lot this summer, yeah I'm a book nerd I know you don't have to tell me but I discovered something as I was reading one night and I, Gabbie, am going to explain it to you.

1. THIS GENERATION DOESN'T READ/WRITE ENOUGH!!!!!

Ex: I went to The Fault In Our Stars and my vow is never see a movie based off of a book until you've read the book. I went with a few friends of course, some who've read it some who haven't. They cried like their fandoms died, the poor people in front of us cried even harder. Plus, I even cried and I'd read the book. (P.S. If you've read the book or not you're going to cry during that movie)

2. I WANT A BOOK ROMANCE!!!!

Ex: Like in the current book I'm reading, The Moon And More by Sarah Dessen, basically the main character was dating the perfect boyfriend. Handsome, fun, and has plans on going to college but long story short they ended up breaking up. Then she meets this imperfect New Yorker from Connecticut who isn't used to the small town where she's from. And he's so adorable the funny quirks he has, how he constantly takes her on dates, etc.

3. THE MOST UNDISCOVERED BOOKS ARE THE BEST!!!!

Ex: Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. Read it. Here's a quote that means nothing to you now but you'll cry reading it:

"And I realised that the Beatles got it wrong love isn't all we need, love is all there is."

4. PEOPLE DO NOT TURN THE BOOKS I WANT INTO MOVIES!!!!

Ex: Books that need to be turned into movies:

~Any Sarah Dessen books (I've read them all)

~Legend by Marie Lu

~Prodigy by Marie Lu

~Champion by Marie Lu

~Fallen series (too lazy to type out all of the books)

~Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

~Splintered by A. G. Howard

(Comment what books you want turned into movies)

Well I guess that's all. If there are any side comments please comment them.

Vote please that helps us a lot <3

We love you!!!