The Space Drummer

My name is A.J. just no last name no middle that's because I'm from the planet Garthnoe also know as the planet of singers. Evryone in my family has the most amazing voices I have ever heard evryone are amazing singers on this planet except me. I'm the only one on the planet that is a bad singer. Evry planet gets its name from the old timers language Garthone obviously means sing. Ok enough about me time to get to the story. I was siting on my couch in my bedroom listening to my favorite band goo on the garbage can also known as gotgc as my mom walks right in my bedroom "Mom I told you to knock be for you come in" I said. She says "sorry hunny I just came to ask if you wanted to go with me to the karaoke hall." Sometimes I don't understand her last time I went to the karaoke hall evryone made fun of me the worst part is that even my parents made fun of me. "Hell no!" I yelled. "Ok ok I get you know you didn't have to yell its not my fault your a bad singer." She said." God damn mom just get out go I'm not playing go." But she didn't even move. I got up and pushed her out of my room not real hard. She kept knoking and knoking and so I finaly anwserd after about 10 minutes ." Are you sure you don't want to go it will be fun."she said." Fine!!!!!!!" *************************************************************************** ok that was the chapter for me to keep uploading you need to vote I need at least 5 votes and pleasssssss coment and tell me how I'm doin and so ya I hope u guys do vote and stuff so I can keep uploading cause I really like this book and keep in mind this is my first book.