*~* Chapter Two *~*

Here is chapter two. :D Yayy!!!! haha enjoy.

Dedicated to MickeyLovesSquirrels. :]

Picture of Andrew or Andy. ;3

-owl

_________________________________________________________________________

::Connor's P.O.V::

*~* Two Months Later *~*

It was a gray and rainy Sunday afternoon. Mom and I had just gotten back home from dropping Myla off at her collage. She started her new sirmester tomarrow. Same time I go back into the local highschool. I crindged at the thought.

Yeah I know, how could a sexy looking beast like me not want to go to school? Wouldn't I have girls clinging to my arms everywhere I go wishing they could be the one I call "mine"? Wouldn't I have all the boys looking up to me or wanting to be me? Wouldn't I sit at the popular table and talk shit about others as I smiled and laughed with my so called "friends"? Well, I don't. Believe it or not I'm not the most popular dude in school. Not the lowest either. Just somewhere in the middle. Everyone that knows me around school just says I'm a nice guy or that i'm pretty much average. I used to be afended by the last one (I'm anything but average! I'm a freakin' god!) but have grown to ignore it. Timmy, Derek, and Nate were the only close friends I had. They knew me as well as my sister and Timmy proably even more so.

I sighed once more as I went though the rest of my emails. Finding none of them interesting I logged out, shut my laptop, and went outside.

I never really liked the outdoors- still don't now - but today I felt like being outside was the right place to be. I grabed my basket ball from a bin and began shooting hoops just for fun. It was fifteen minutes later when I noticed a few moving trucks pull up into the driveway a few house away. Basketball in hand I stopped shooting and watch as a few men popped out the cars and begin unloading the back of the turcks. A small blue car then pulled by the curb of the house. I didn't stay long enough to see the family. I had already rushed into the house and burst though my moms office.

"Jesus!" She said her eyes flying towards me instantly stopping whatever she was typing on the computer. Propablely, finishing up her work assignments. Her eyes then flashed angerily.

"And what is the heck do you think you are doing bursting though here like that? You could have broken my door."

"Someonesmovingintothelivingstunhouse!" I quickly annouced my words coming out in a jumble.

"Woah. Wait. What?"

I took a deep breath, "The Livingstun's old house. New family moving into it."

She looked a little shocked by the news. I knew she would be. That house has been on the market for years- ever since the old couple who lived there died. It would have been a huge shocker for anyone that someone had finally moved into that old place.

"Well then," Mom turned slowly back to her computer, "Why don't you be friendly and go over and say hi then? They might need some help getting everything unpacked."

"B-b-but what if they are all weridos who eat catiperlears and squid sauce for every meal while smelling like a bunch of hobos on the street!" I complained.

She shot me a look before saying. "Now what in the world would make you think that? Anyways, I've decided that I'm going to invite them over for dinner Friday night when your father gets home so you might as well go over now."

She stopped typing.

"Yano what? You have to go over and help them now."

"But mo-"