Kitchen fun??

You were in the kitchen washing dishes when the phone rang. You turn off the faucet and try your soapy hands on your skirt. You walked over to the phone and answered.

You: " hello?" The person on the other end began to speak and you could tell it was your mother.

Your mom: " Honey? I'll be home late, take care. Bye bye now."

You: " mhmm, love you."

Your mom: " love you too hun'."

You hung up the phone and continued washing the remaining dishes. You hear a soft knock at the door. You fish the cup you were washing and dry your hands as you walk over to the door. You opened the door and Johnny was there with a sad look on his face.

You: " Hey Johnny, come on in..." you gesture for him to come in and Johnny walks in shyly. You walk into the kitchen and ofer Johnny some water but he just remains quiet.

You pull in Johnny in arms length put a hand on his shoulder and look deep into his eyes.

You: " Johnny are you alright?" Johnny just looks away, avoiding eye contact.

Johnny steps in closer to you and lowers his face lower to meet with your lips. Johnny kisses you and you kiss back it was a soft and loving kiss, at least it was at the beginning. You wrap your arms around Johnny's neck and pull on his dark locks. Johnny's left hand traveled from you lower back to your thighs and he picks you up and sets you on the counter not breaking the kiss. You broke away for air and Johnny took this moment to rip off your shirt and unsnap your bra. Johnny dropped your breast and left opened mouth kisses all over your neck and chest. Johnny pulled off his shirt and pulled down your skirt along with your panties. Johnny kneeled down in front of your heat and licked long lines up and down, flicking and rubbing rough circles with his tongue. You were a moaning mess until Johnny pulled away. You let out a sigh as he stood up to meet with your lips again. You began fidgeting with his pants and finally unbuttoned his pants. Johnny pulled down his land along with his boxers and let his erection spring free. You began pumping his hard on as you guys makes out. Johnny began to grain and shudder and he suddenly pulled away all he said was " not yet..."
Johnny spread your legs further apart and began rubbing his tip on your clit. Johnny took his time and slowly pushed in he began at a slow pace. It wasn't until you started moaning that Johnny decided to spice it up a bit. Johnny pushed you down so you were laying down, he put your right leg over his left shoulder. Johnny bent over slightly and this new position cause him to hit your sweet spot over and over again.

Your back arched and your your breathing became out of control. Johnny knew you were close and he took his right hand and began rubbing rough circles on your clit. That was it for you you let go and Johnny kept going chasing his own high.

Johnny let out a few " ah, ah " s and he pulled out pumped himself a few times and released his hot liquid all over your chest, stomach and thighs

Sorry this was so bad 😂