It Was Just A Dream....

My heart shattered as I walked back stage and saw Niall in the arms in another girl. We were in Dallas... I was stunned!!!! Why was he doing this here and now?! I mean, I thought we were in love... we had been dating for months... My whole body felt numb as I watched him look at her the way he used to look at me. Suddenly, numbness was replaced by absolute anger!! I saw that girl and just wanted to kill her.... why on earth would she do this to another human being??? I was just heart broken.....

             I stood there in awe as I watched them kiss, wondering what in the world could justify this for Niall? I stood there steaming when Nialls eyes flutter open mid kiss and locked with mine. His face flashed with different emotions, embarrassment, worry, fear, sorrow... Tears began to sting the corners of my eye as I watched him stand there frozen in shock. He let her go and just stood there as if he had looked in to the eyes of a monster and had turned him to stone. Then, as if someone had pushed him, he stumbled towards me with such sorrow in his eyes it was like drowning in a lake.

             Just as he reached me I turned away so he wouldn't see me cry. My tears fell quickly, I   wiped them away. When I turned around Niall began to cry. 1 lone tear found its way down his cheek as he looked at me. He began to say "Emily..... I don't know what to say. She means noth...." "Save it! You know what?! I actually tried to justify this for you.... but you knew this would kill me inside, but u did it anyway! And that says a lot about you..." He stood there stunned by my words, but they were the truth. The hurt in this eyes killed me, but he knew what he did was completely wrong and horrible  in every aspect. I was just about to leave when he said, "Emily, you know I love you. You know I would never do it to hurt you, everybody make mistakes.... Please forgive me..." I stopped dead in my tracks, i was stunned..... I turned around and said "No, you don't get to play that card on me!!! I never EVER cheated on you, you broke my heart... and for that, you are nothing..."

             I started to walk away. I was almost out the back door when I look back over my shoulder and see Niall standing in the same place looking at me with the same amazing blue eyes... I couldn't believe I was really doing this! But I walked out the door...

             "Emily! Can you here me????" I opened my eyes and saw Niall beautiful blue eyes looking into mine. I smile and say yes. A look of calmness flashed over his face. I asked what happened and he explained that before him and the rest of the boys went on, I came out side to get some air and fell and hit my head.... "I love you Em.." he whispered into my ear. "I love you to Niall"

             It was all just a dream.... Thank Goodness!