Chapter I : My Solitary

H I W A T T P A D !!!!!!

Here is my first story.

Please do read and spread guys!

Love lots and warm hugs!

Comments, Suggestions, Ideas, Violent reactions, but please do not trash talk :)

are very much welcome.

~HanLee07 officially on :)

~~~~ < 3 * <3 * <3 * ~~~~

P R O L O G U E

Sometimes the people we've known for a short amount of time have the biggest impact on our lives, even more than the people we've known forever.

Who are we to each other, Harold?

Was it all for fun?

Or you have the same feeling I have for you?

Or am I just a resemblance?

~~~~ < 3 * <3 * <3 * ~~~~

I dedicate this to cold_lady19 because she inspired me to share what's running inside my mind. Thank you :)

CHAPTER ONE: My Solitary

I am preparing myself, I want to look nice once we set eyes on each other again, and it's been two years since I last saw her face to face and now is the time to face her again.

"Never go with anyone. I am the only person who will fetch you when you land already, Ok?" I remember threatening her,

"Aye,aye Captain!" she mockingly answered on the other end,

"Good girl!" I exclaimed, and then we both laugh horribly,

"See you in a few Archie," she bid sweetly,

"See you little damsel." she was the first to hang up.

Finally, I can make up to all my short comings to her, Ashley, my sweet bubbly sister.

I finished preparing, in an hour or two she'll be here shortly. I took my leather jacket off the wall hanger and made my way out of my room.

For 22 years, I've been living in my father's "mansion" as what people call it, only to provide me shelter, but to say if it is a home, I doubt that. When Miranda, my father's legal wife, died after she gave birth to Ashley, everything went seriously horrible for me, I still remember the night when Miranda was already laboring my little Sissy, she told my father,

"Arthur, if I depart, please.... let Ashley be close to your son, Archer, and please, treat him fairly... please.."

She plead to my father. It is Miranda who favored my father to take me and live with them. For my father, I am such a huge mistake, that's why he never appreciated me, whether I do good in school, whenever I won the title of MVP on our basketball game, whatever I do to give recognition to his well cared name, he never appreciates me. After all my hard work, I commit to myself that he will never be proud of me, I even remember, whenever there is a party at his mansion, he would lock me to my room only not to be seen by his guests. Every time I remember that, I am slowly falling in to pieces. It's so hard to live a life where you keep on searching for love and affection but you only get rejection. I got tired of all that I been through in the early stages of my life, I told myself that I cannot count on any one rather than myself, so therefore, that's the person I become now, but I still thank God, because during those times that I am building high walls for my world. I realized He gave us Ashley. That moment, when I heard and saw her crying after she came out to this world, I began to feel excited, I suddenly feel different, I got this feeling of responsibility that moment, I felt like everything started to get tinted with lively colors, it is no more black and white.

I remember, he told all the staff in his mansion to NEVER let me get close to my dear sister. I heard it, after that I went all the way to my room and locked myself, Randolph, my servant, frantically kept on knocking on my door for they've been looking for me for the whole afternoon, but I remained tight-lipped, I am silently weeping inside that dark, cold room..

And as my little sister grew up, I always kept myself away from her, even when we eat, I never eat along with them, not until my headstrong little sissy broke in to my room and asked me questions I never thought would came out from her mouth.

I am isolating myself to the world when my room door banged open just to see that Ashley is at the door way innocently starring at me.

~~~~ < 3 * <3 * <3 * ~~~~

Testing One, Two, Three.. hahahaha

so I will upload this by chapter and will resize the supposed to be cover photo of the story, because as you can see, it's only Vanna's knees visible haha..

thanks in advance :)