Start of the training camp

You were looking for cleaning equipments with Kiyoko when Chiyoko came in.

"Okay (Y/N)." You turned to look at her. "I have no idea where this imagination came into my mind but it seems like you have been drifting off sometimes." She ended. You started to think what she just said.

"I've noticed that too." Kiyoko said. Suddenly you got the idea of what they were talking about. Your cheeks started to turn red and you gripped the brush, that was on your hands, more tighter than before. Both of them started to laugh.

"Okay who is it? You have more worse blush than Chiyoko when she realized she was in love." Kiyoko said while drying off her tears.

"Hey! You weren't even in the club back then!" Chiyoko said. "Anyway tell us."

You couldn't get words out of your mouth so the only thing you did was a hand move. You took your hair, that you had opened from a ponytail, and made it go up so it looked like your head was on fire. It made both girls go silent.

"No way." They said at the same time.

"Probably! I'm not sure if I really like or like like him." You said.

"None sense. You are the very first girl in history that has fallen in love with Noya." Chiyoko said.

"Except that one girl on third year." Kiyoko said.

"It was last year. And Noya was on his first year." Chiyoko said.

"Her face was hilarious when we told her he was first year." Kiyoko said. You almost listened to them.

"W-we might as well be better to clean up." You said. They nodded and took cleaning equipments.

*Dadadataddadaa*

After 30 minutes you were done. You were standing in the kitchen deciding what food to make. You decided to do just something easy and started to work out. You worked with the food for another good 30 minutes until Takeda-sensei came and started to help you out. You were done with the food and then started to work out with the table.

"I say we eat away on this side of the table." Chiyoko said as she placed down some chopsticks plates and glasses. After that she took paper and pen and write her name on the paper. She then put it on her place.

"Now no one will come and sit on this." She said. You laughed at her actions. You continued to set the table.

"It's done. Kiyoko, we are done." You said. She took one tray and carry it to the room where you were eating. You helped her while Takeda and Chiyoko were cleaning the kitchen. Just then you started to hear voices of boys who had came in. Takeda opened the door and you jumped a bit backwards as you saw Tanaka and Nishinoya on the floor. When they saw Kiyoko they started to look like alive.

"Kiyoko-san! Your are here!" They yelled. She nodded.

"Kiyoko will go back to home like Suga probably told you already." Chiyoko said while glaring Sugawara. "But me and (Y/N) will be here. Now everyone dig in!" She said.

*Time skiiippp*

You were in a small room with Chiyoko. Or was. Since she told others you would be staying in another room, Suga took her stuff and moved them somewhere where he was sleeping. You were laughing when you came in and she couldn't find her stuff.

"Be careful. When you have boyfriend, this will happen to you too." She had said before going after her stuff. You had went into toiled and when you came out you heard Hinata and Tanaka on the hallway.

"Guys, what's going on?" You asked.

"(Y/N), here is someone who doesn't belong to us." Hinata told you. You got cold shivers on your back.

"You sure about that?" You asked. Suddenly someone walked closer to you. You all started to yell until you realized it was Nishinoya with his hair down.

"What are you screaming about?" He asked. "Daichi-san will get mad."

'Wouldn't be the first time. Damn he looks super cute with his hair down.'

"It was just Noya." Tanaka said and then hit Hinata on the head.

"B-but... Noya-san grew shorter!" Hinata said loudly. You started to check out his height and saw that Hinata indeed was right. Tanaka started to laugh at it.

"That's true. Your hair adds to your height." He said while laughing.

'Even with that he's still taller than me.' You thought.

"Ryu, you bastard! It's not funny!" That's all Nishinoya could say when someone put their hand on his shoulder. You all looked at the person and freaked out.

"Don't make so much noise... Daichi will get mad." Was all you heard him say. After that boys started to yell. You started to feel dizzy.

"It's me. It's Asahi." Asahi said. Right after that you heard Daichi yell to them to be quiet and then you fainted.

*Third person P.O.V.*

"What the hell are you all yelling here in the middle of night?!" Daichi asked. He had come to the place where Hinata, Nishinoya, Tanaka and Asahi were. Also (Y/N) but she was fainted on the floor.

"Explain me what happened." After that there was more people. Boys started to explain while Daichi picked (Y/N) up.

"Well done. You made her faint."

"Let's get her to her room. Chiyoko will take care of her." Suga said. Just then Chiyoko came down the stairs.

"Okay, Kōshi. It was funny at first. Now give me my toothbrush back." She said. "Woah. What happen in here? All I heard was you guys yelling. And then I realized my toothbrush was gone." Chiyoko said as Suga gave her brush back. "Is she alive? If not you four are in trouble!"

"I think we should put them do push-ups for fifty minutes." Daichi said.

"Not too hard Daichi." Suga said. They started to walk upstairs with (Y/N).

"This is why you don't change your hairstyle." Noya said. Other three nodded.

"Let's get to bed before we make more problems." Asahi said. Others nodded and they walked after Suga, Daichi, Chiyoko and (Y/N). When they thought they were done with everything, Daichi and Suga came in and started to scold them.