Chapter 12

Me- Sorry about that

Mai- That's okay

Me- Anyway, I'm sorry that I haven't updated since August of last year, but I needed to rewrite Ghost hunt.

Airi- You're doing it know aren't you.

Me- Yes,

Mai- Brittany, doesn't own Ghost hunt.

Mai

"So, this Minnie." Naru said, while holding Ayami doll Minnie, I think Airi might be on to something when she said that dolls where scary looking.

"My brother gave it Ayami as a present right before we moved into this house."

"Did Ayami-chan change before or after the doll was given to her?"

"I believe it was after, in fact it was when we moved into this house."

"GIVE IT BACK!" A child's voice rang out into the living room, I turned my head to see Ayami running into the living room and right into Naru's back, it was about time some Kami bit him in the ass, so I'm not going to help him, not one bit

Airi- Nice one Mai

Mai- Why thank you, Airi.

Airi- Gene's laughing his ass off.

Mai- I'm sure it is.

I was cut out of my conversation with Airi, by Ayami.

"Give Minnie back! Don't touch her!" she yelled as she tried to get the possed doll away from Naru

"Ayami, I hear that Minnie can talk to you." Naru said, how the hell is he so calm, what's wrong with him.

"No one touches her!"

"AYAMI"

Airi

Okay going to the library wasn't so bad and the librarian gave us some information about the house and the one before it, I get a feeling that house that was built before this one is more important, but anyway who can trust me.

No one.

Oh, well that's life.

When me and Gene got back, we heard Mai shouting after Ayami, thinking about Ayami here is with that doll of hers, dolls shouldn't be allowed near children, evil little things.

"So, Mai, what the hell is going on?" I asked when I walked into the living room.

"I don't know, but the doll might have a part in it." Mai said, Gene went to his brother to give him the information that we found and they were off talking about gods know what.

"Guess we're going to look forward for tonight."

"Stop doing that." Ayako told me

"Stop doing what."

"That 'I-can-see-into-the-future' thing, but not telling us what it is."

"The future isn't set in stone, a person's action can change the future, that and it's fun to mess with you."

"whatever." Ayako said, as she walked off.

Mai

It seems that what Airi said was true. After she got Minnie and placed on Ayami's bed. It seems now we'll be watching the doll, through I'm temped to tell everyone about Airi's fear in payback for not telling me that this was going to happen.

Airi- I see the future and you see the past.

Mai- Yes, it seems.

Airi- So every power I have, you'll have the counterpart for it.

Mai- It would seem

Airi- Should we tell anyone

Mai- Nope, that and our memories are coming back

Airi- Thanks goddness, then maybe the strange marks on our arms will be revealed.

Mai- What do we do.

Airi- Continue to play dumb.

Mai- Of course.

Walking into the room, Airi said "There stupid doll on stupid bed."

Monk went to look at the screen "So that's Minnie. I'm surprised that little one let you borrow it."

"I didn't ask." Airi told him

"You didn't then how?" Monk asked her.

"I waited till she was asleep and took it, that and never make me do that again."

"Why not?" Gene asked

"Dolls are scary and I hate them."

"Dolls were made to contain spirits, since they were hollow inside it was easy to take over."

"Wow." Airi and I said at the same time.

"Don't so that." Ayako sighed

"Do what?" Airi and I said again at the same time, but this time to make fun of Ayako.

"The hell." Airi yelled and hide behind Gene.

"Naru, look." I said pointing at the screen "She was just sitting."

The doll seemed to drag it self of the bed, and when it landed on the floor the head came off and it was rolling towards the screen.

Tamoko, where are you, Tamoko.

Okay, I closed my eyes and covered my ears, when I looked back at the screen Minnie was once again on the bed.

"There's no recording of it." Naru told us, after going over the video.

"So if we weren't here than we couldn't have known that this had happened.

"Pretty, much." Airi said to me.

I'm pretty sure that Ayami and Minnie shouldn't be around each other, cause I remember Gene telling us once that Machine and Ghosts don't go together, so that's the only reason that what happened wouldn't be recorded.

Airi- No shit

Me- Sorry about this being short

Naru- Stupid

Me- And here I thought that you learned from last time. *Grabs ropes and a chair, evil smile on face

Naru- Okay *Runs

Mai -Please comment

Me- I would also be happy if someone read my writing

Mai- Okay

Me- Whatever *Runs after Naru

Mai- Till next time, Brit you can't kill Naru

Me- Why not