The Root of All Evil

Daddy was pacing the floor in his leather pants, his favorite riding crop in hand. Now, many crops have a slightly flexible tip that means they don't hurt quite as bad, but no, Daddy's favorite had a hard tip. Like Daddy. Daddy was all lean lines, tattooed skin, and hard attitude. When he was in a mood like this, Daddy lectured, and you did not disagree. Or move. So, I was currently shackled to the headboard, forced to sit and watch my sexy Daddy as he paced his bedroom slowly, thoughtfully. Like a caged, rabid beast.

"Do you know what the root of all evil is, little boy?" Daddy paused, reaching his black leather crop out toward my little boy parts. Slowly, he ran the flat surface of the crop's tip along my shaft, raising my boyhood up for better view. I wasn't hard, but I hoped that Daddy intended to change that for me. Quickly.

Daddy moved the crop from between my legs, before quickly smacking the head of my boy parts with his leather toy. It hurt. He did it again and smirked when I winced. "This," he demanded, "is the root of all evil. The greed of men is born from lust, and lust is just a physical manifestation of what is so prominently male. This!"

I fidgeted in place, knowing that I couldn't get out of the shackles and, even if I could, Daddy wasn't going to let me go anywhere. Not until Daddy got his way, because Daddy always got his way.

Daddy began to crawl up the bed toward my shy parts, and then he smirked cruelly. "You're evil, little boy. Do you know that?"

"Daddy!" I whined. "Please?"

Daddy's deep brown eyes met my blue-green eyes and he smirked. It was pure evil. Who was he calling evil? "Little boy, Daddy wants to tease you tonight," he practically purred. "So, Daddy is going to get you hard and throbbing. Is that what the baby boy wants?"

"Yes, Dada." I nodded emphatically, and I couldn't help but lick my lips. "I need it!"

Daddy kneeled between my outstretched thighs and cocked his head slowly. "Oh, little man, I don't see anything happening here. You don't get hard for Daddy anymore?"

I had been hard as a rock until Daddy smacked me with the crop earlier, then he began lecturing and, well, my boy parts lost interest somehow. Of course, I couldn't tell him that. I just mewled softly as Daddy reached out and took my penis in his large, tattooed hand.

"Do you like that, little one?" Daddy cooed before pulling his hands away.

"Yes! More, Dada," I nodded.

Daddy smirked. He licked his palms slowly, painfully slow, and smirked cruelly down at me. Then he wrapped a hand around my length and began to tug gently. "Does the little boy like when his big, strong Daddy brings him pleasure?"

Those words alone were enough to get the precum to bead at the tip of my favorite part. I squirmed in place because Daddy's hands, like the rest of Daddy, were huge and they felt so good, so warm. Daddy's grip tightened as he pumped slowly. We both watched as I grew harder.

"Mmm," Daddy purred. "Daddy's little prince has the sweetest cock."

Daddy leaned forward and placed his beautiful, plush, pierced lips just an inch from the head of my cock. He exhaled gently and gave me the very best shivers. "Please?" I whined as Daddy linked eyes with me. "I need it, Daddy!"

"Don't beg!" Daddy warned me. "You will get what's coming to you, soon."

His long tongue snaked out of his mouth in what felt like slow-motion, reaching toward my pulsating tip. I was going to go insane if Daddy didn't pick up his pace, because I had just gone from flaccid to throbbing in a matter of seconds. I needed something, anything. "Daddy!" I mewled again.

Daddy ignored this, pushing the underside of his tongue down along the tip of my hardness. "Mmm," Daddy purred. "Daddy's little boy tastes delicious."

I squirmed in place, trying to force more of myself down Daddy's luxurious throat. People pay money to hear Daddy use his voice, you know? Lots of people, in fact, but I am my Daddy's No. 1 fan. I love Daddy's voice and I especially love when he sings to me with my cock down his throat.

Daddy took several inches of my princely parts down his throat and bobbed gently. Then he did what I was hoping for: he paused in place and began to hum around me. The vibrations inside Daddy's throat were amazing, they enveloped my little penis so perfectly and I felt the delicious sensation of warmth vibrating up toward my belly. The white light was creeping behind my eyes and I was beginning to feel the fire in my toes. Daddy was going to make his little boy cum soon!

Almost as if he read my mind, Daddy pulled away and smirked. The glint in those honey eyes was pure evil. "Sorry, little man, but Daddy is done. You are not allowed to cum tonight! Do you hear, Daddy? Tonight, Daddy is teaching you a lesson for having such evil boy parts!"

I love you, Daddy, but you're fucking crazy. You are the root of all evil and I think, I know, I am addicted.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: So I've been seeing a lot of DDLG/MIW fanfics, reading a few, and I woke up one morning with this idea. I know admittedly very little about anything DDLG/LB/Whatever, so I was just playing with the idea and attempting to create a little, one-off thing to blow off some creative steam.