Chapter 4

Ledas P.O.V.
"Come on Leda get a hold of yourself...I have to find a way out of here." I whisper to myself.
I get up and begin to look around and begin to walk around trying to figure out the area. I notice I still had the locket Kristen gave me and I rip it off my neck and chuck it into the water.
I continue to walk deeper into the forest and all the sudden my wrist gets grabbed. I turn around noticing Kristen.
"Where do you think you're going my little princess?" He says smirking.
"Let go of me Kristen!" I say yanking my hand away.
"Aw come on don't be like that?" He all the sudden grabs my chin to try to lean into me.
All of the sudden he turns into dust. I scream and fall backwards terrified.
"Relax Leda he only went back home. He is now banned to be near you! Remember you're mine.." He says chuckling.
"You're just as perverted as you're son!" I yell continuing to back up.
"Come on Leda give me a chance!" He says looking me up and down. "Man look at your dress it's torn! Let's fix that shall we.."
All the sudden sparkles go around me with a new dress and ballet shoes.
"There now you look like a queen!"
It was beautiful but I can't give in to him.
"Come on Leda you must like the dress right?"
"Yeah I like it..."
"Then smile just once."
I just glare at him. Who does he think he is just taking me from my home then expecting me to marry him like that..
"Fine! Be that way and you know until you come to your senses and say yes! You're never seeing your precious little family again!" He flips his cape and begins to storm off. He all of the sudden stops and looks at me. "Oh look Leda the moon is setting." He chuckles and walks off.
I begin walking into the lake and begin to tear up while turning back into a Swan as the sun begins to rise.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Odette's P.O.V.
"Derek I'm worried about our daughter she still hasn't returned home.. I say.
"I know we need to send out a search party this-"
"Your majesty!" I hear a guard come through the door. "Prince Kristen is here to talk to you."
"This is great maybe it's about Leda let him in!" I say with high hopes.
"Y-your majesty.." he says walking in with a ripped dress with blood on it. "I-I'm sorry we were attacked this is all I found of her.."
"N-no this c-can't Be!" I say breaking down.
"Again I'm really-"
"Just leave get out of here!" Derek yells. "I don't believe it.. she can't be gone..."

Finally a chapter! So sorry to keep you guys waiting I highly apologize! I didn't realize that people actually enjoyed my books. So I'll continue to update my books I promise! And I promise to make chapters longer as well.