Top John Green's quotes.

John Green is a very quotable author. He knows how to yank at the heart strings better than most. Whether you’re 15 or 55, you may find yourself posting a John Green quote in your blog knowing that it perfectly sums up your complicated life.

"What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?" 

"You don’t remember what happened. What you remember becomes what happened."

"When you acknowledge that there is nothing repulsive or unforgivable or shameful about yourself, it becomes easier to be that authentic person and feel like you’re living a less performed life."

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities." -The fault in our stars. <3

"What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person."

"That’s the thing about pain…it demands to be felt."

"I take quite a lot of pride in not knowing what’s cool."

"I don’t think you can ever fill the empty space with the thing you lost."

"You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet!"

"As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."

"There’s some people in this world who you can just love and love and love no matter what."

"Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters."

"The world is not a wish-granting factory." <3

"I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence."