First Day

Avery's POV

"Dude, what the hell are you still doing sleeping? We're gonna be late!"

I just groan at my supposed best friend.

"Fine, if you insist..."

I snuggle deeper into my blanket, happy that she finally gave up and let me sleep in peace. Though, that peace was short lived.

"WHAT THE FRICK, PEY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"CAUSE YOU WON'T GET UP! NOW C'MON WE'RE GONNA BE LATE ON OUR FIRST DAY AS SENIORS!"

I grudgingly went to my bathroom to take a shower and I heard Peyton going to the kitchen, probably to eat some Nutella. That girl does love that chocolate-hazlenut spread thing.

Since it was the first day of senior year, I decided to put a bit of make up on. I was in the middle of putting mascara on when.....

"AVES! WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN 5 OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

"DAMNIT! YOU MADE ME SMUDGE MY MASCARA!"

I quickly wipe the black residue off the bridge of my nose and did a quick touch up. I looked at the mirror to see my dirty blonde wavy hair braided into a fish tail and to see if my outfit looked good (a white skater-skirt with a black cropped top with the Eiffel Tower on it). I then grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs, into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and then I wass out the door.

"You know, you didn't need to shout!" I told my overly-hyper best friend while I rolled my eyes at her

*10 minutes later*

"I'VE BEEN TO THE YEAR THREE THOUSAND, NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED BUT THEY LIVED UNDERWATER, AND YOUR GREAT GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER, IS PRETTY FINE!" We both screamed on the top of our lungs as we pulled up to the school. Peyton and I got out of the car and headed to the admission's office to get our schedules.

"Schedules!" We both yelled and compared our schedules.

"Hey! We both have 1st block Maths and 3rd block History on Day 1 and 2nd block French and 4th block English on Day 2!"

Okay, so you're probably wondering what the heck do I mean by Day 1 and Day 2. Our school is a bit different from the others out there, I guess. But I shall explain! On Day 1s you have 4 classes and luch and same on Day 2s but you have a diferent set of classes on each day and you alternate each day. Does that make sense? Well, on one week you could have Day 1 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and Day 2 on Tuesday and Thursday. While the next week you'll have Day 1 on Tuesday and Thurday and Day 2 Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Well I sure do hope that makes sense.....

Peyton and I were walking to Math class when I suddenly slipped. I was waiting for me to fall to the floor and have a big bruise later on but neither of that happened. Instead, I felt strong arms wrap around my torso. I opened my eyes only to find Ryder Collins's bight green eyes staring back at me.

OH MY CRAP!

--------------------------

Author's Note

Ok,  so I know I've put this off for way too long but Cote on what you think of this chapter! (: