A wish and a backstory

Before I continue, this next part will explain the wish! ~JuneyLaw

_____________________________

(Rachael's POV before)

Again, I was replaced again. I want to cry, but I can't. Why do I feel need to be strong?! I don't want to be! For once let me be weak and someone comfort me? I've helped so many of my 'friends', but do they care enough about me to return the favor in my time of need? I think of all of this on the bus next to Laura.

She a good friend, but even she can't be there the whole time. I get off the bus looking at the faces of all that I envy. They don't know what they truly have.

I make my way to the door. "I'm home!" Nothing, not surprising since my parents are always away. I go straight to my room on the 2nd floor. What was the point of a two story house for one person? I get to my room and go straight to the tv. I get on Netflix and browse. There hadn't been any good anime on there. Then I stop, huh Hetalia, I thought to myself that it sounded interesting.

Next thing I knew was that it was past 10 o'clock. I had watched three seasons and a movie. And for once I was smiling, not a forced one, a natural one.

~Le time skip~

It's been about three months after I discovered Hetalia. And in three months I've been to four cons, made new friends that have been kinder to me than ones I've known for years, and Laura said that I smile a bit more and warmer. And I fell in love with someone who wasn't real.

I get home and someone's been here. The door was unlocked. I go straight to my room to find all of my Hetalia stuff ripped, cut, or thrown away. My knees buckled and I fell. All of my happiness gone.

I cry, for what seemed like hours even though it was a few minutes.

I hear someone at the door. My mom, she looked extremely mad. "This is what you spend our money on?! This-this GARBAGE!?" She basically screeched at me. And I couldn't hold it in any more.

"You know what? IT GAVE ME MORE HAPPINESS THAN YOU EVER GAVE ME!! All you do is give me money. And YOU think that's why I should love you?? Well guess what, it ISN'T! You can't just pop out of nowhere and tell me what to do!!!! when the longest I've been with you was the nine months you were pregnant! YOU had other people raise me, I bet you don't even know my favorite color!"

SLAP

I was stunned, never had she hit me. I ran before she could respond. I cried even more than before. No one wanted me, not even my own mother. I wish I could go to the Hetalia world and not remember anything about my parents, friends, or my terrible life. I wanted a second chance there, a chance to fall in love, make better friends.

Is that to much to ask..........

_______________________________

And that's how we got to the first chapter! This chapter explained how Rachael discovered Hetalia and her backstory. Next chapter we'll continue from chapter one.

~JuneyLaw