You Look Beautiful.

Jace

~~~~~~~~

  I had just finished getting ready when the doorbell rang out through our house, followed by footsteps which led up to the door being opened and the sound of my brother greeting my boyfriend. With one last look in the mirror, I put everything I needed into my black clutch and made my way out of my room. 

  As I neared the stairs, the feeling of my black dress brushing every now and then against my legs helped calm down the small bundle of nerves growing in the pit of my stomach. I descended the steps slowly, afraid to trip over my heels and end up in a bloody mess in front of my date. Cute right?

As I reached the last step, I felt two pairs of eyes on me.

Tyler, my brother, staring at me with protection, love, and pride.

And then there was him. Looking at me with an emotion I could only decipher as love. My boyfriend of one solid year. Seth Emithes.

Standing there in all his 6 foot, hazel green eyed, brunette, sexy ass glory.

I still wasn't very used to the idea of us dating, even though it has been a year.

He was the most popular guy in school, many 'friends'. I liked staying in the shadows, and I only had my best friend.

He was athletic. I was and am, a die hard couch potato.

He was perfect in every way.

Perfect family,

Perfect grades,

Perfect personality.

I was not.

My parents were dead, one of my brothers was missing.

I was barley able to keep straight B's.

I only spoke when spoken to.

I was so flawed yet he still accepted and wanted me around.

And I loved him for that.

  "You look beautiful",He said to me as I stopped in front of them, "and I completely adore what you did with your hair."

  "Thank you, Ty dyed it for me." I said, glancing at a rather proud looking Tyler.

  "Well he did a good job because you look verry se-"

  "Alright! Well, I wouldn't want you two to be late to your dinner reception so off you go! And remember, enjoy yourselves, be safe, and come back before curfew." Said a rather flustered Ty, interrupting Seth and pushing us out the door, "Oh and no frick frack!". And then he shut the door, leaving us to walk down of our rather large porch steps and onto our big drive way, where Seth's car was parked.

  "Well with that new hair color, I can't really make any promises." He told me cheekily, winking.

  "Shut up, Emithes" I joked as he opened the passenger side of his sleek black Jeep, "You still have to work for it."

  "Isn't one year enough?" He replied, playing along. Believe it or not, even after one year of being together, he hasn't de-flowered me. Taking in mind that we are two hormonal teenagers with a two-year age gap, him being oldest, he still want's it to be very special. "But in all honesty, you look completely amazing tonight."

"Thank you, babe" I said, pecking his cheek while fastening my seat-belt.

"Very, very pretty." He said while pulling out of my driveway and onto the street.

"Okay" 

"Like damn, love. You look good"

"Seth, stop"

"Okay"

"Okay"

"You look beautiful, though" He finished, as I reached for the radio and turned it on my favorite station. Humming along to our favorites with him as we drived to God knows where he was taking me.

Thinking, "Wow, this can not go wrong".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you guys feel about Seth?

He's played by Jake T, Austin by the way bc damn.