Chapter 1

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jessa Harthy. I'm 17 years old, almost 18, and live in Jacksonville, Florida. I've been a HUGE fan of R5 ever since I was 16. This is the storyof when I met R5 and became their songwriter. Hope you enjoy it!

It was finally Christmas Day. I walked downstairs to see a Christmas tree with a million . No one else was up so I took a sneak peek. I couldn't help it. Everything was wrapped so beautifully. As I was strolling through the piles of presents, I got this feeling that this would be the best Christmas ever.

The rest of my family got up 1/2 an hour later. We ate breakfast and finally started to open the presents. I got a Percy Jackson book, a blanket, R5 poster, and $20. I didn't think it could get any better. Then my parents walked in with an envelope. My mom told me to sit down. "Honey, we know how much you love music AND R5 so here's a little something we got for you." I ripped open the blue envelope and pulled out two pieces of paper. I flipped them over and read "R5 concert. April 14th, 2014. Sunny Dome Arena Jacksonville, Florida @ 7:00 p.m" I didn't know what to do. I just sat there. "Keep going. There's one more thing on there." I stuck my hand in the envelope and pulled out another ticket. "R5family Meet an Greet. Go directly backstage after the show. This time I ran around my house screaming! "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" M mom and dad looked a little scared but laughed saying "You're welcome sweetie."

Now all I had to do was wait 5 months for this life-changing day.

Short chapter; Sorry!