hyper active

It's been 2 weeks since I've been attacked and all the creepypastas have been looking after me "hey" Nina greeted while she held a box in her hand "hi Nina what's that" I questioned "I got you a new onesie" Nina opens the box by ripping the tape open with her knife and she held this black and red onesie "oh my god I love it" I said while I felt the onesie and it was really fluffy as clockwork came inside from killing "look at the state of you" I giggled as clockwork giggled as well "yeah I guess I got a little carried away" Clockwork rubs my head as she walked up the stairs and went into her room "where is she going" I asked while Nina helps me put on my onesie and it was a bat onesie with wings *I actually do have this onesie. Back to the story* "Clockwork has gone in her room to get a shower" I got confused "oh no I didn't tell you" Nina sighed "every bedroom has got a bathroom" Nina explained until Jeff sneaked up behind Nina and he gave her a fright "WHAT THE FUCK JEFF" Nina squeaked as Jeff runs off "prick" Jeff sticks his tongue out while he giggled "does he do it all the time" I laughed "yes jeff does it all the time" she said.   

30 minutes later, clockwork came back down with clean clothes "who do we have here. GET GUYS THERE'S A BAT IN THE MANSION, CAN THIS GET ANYMORE CREEPIER OR WHAT" clockwork picked me up as she nuzzled into me while Nina came back from killing "that's better" said Nina as she takes her hoodie off and puts it in the wash basket as that has left her in a black tank top still with her skirt and stockings "somebody had some fun" Nina smiled "yeah apart from one of my victims escaped, so I thrown my knife and it hit the guy in the face. Right in between the eyes" I smiled "when can I go out killing" I asked "in a few more months" said clockwork "awww but I want to go killing right now" I cried "I'm sorry but you can't" said zero "why not" I sobbed "because your still recovering from your injuries" said eyeless jack "but I'm better now" I gave them an excuse so I can kill the other bullies "nice try but no way" said Nina "ok" I looked down in disappointment "I'll make it up to you" I looked up at Nina and clockwork "once clockwork gets back from another kill, we will go to the shops and get you something" I had a big grin on my face "alright deal" I said with a smile.

1 hour later, clockwork came back from another killing spree except that she didn't have any blood on her "let's go" said Nina as we left the mansion. While we walked, I didn't bring my crutches with me so Clockwork was kind enough to give me a piggy back "hows your ribs" Nina asked while walking next to clockwork "a bit sore but I'm fine" I said as we went to different shops.

As soon as we got back, I saw Ben on the Xbox "hey raven" Ben greeted as he looked at my injuries "woah looks like you've been in a scrap what happened" Ben asked while clockwork puts me down "I've been attacked from one of the bullies at my college" I explained "oh ok. Wanna play on the Xbox" Ben offered "sure" I said while I hopped towards to the sofa and i laid on my side while I played with Ben.

2 hours later, nurse Ann came over "how are you feeling" nurse Ann asked while she sits next to me as i sat up to get comfortable "just sore but I'm ok" I replied "good. Can I change your bandages if you don't mind" I nodded while she got a towel and nurse Ann lays the towel on the floor as i got off the sofa slowly and i sat on the floor with my leg laying on the towel while nurse Ann removes the old bandages and she wraps a new fresh clean bandage around my wound "hows that" I moved my leg up so my foot was leaning on the floor "much better" I said while nurse Ann helps me up onto my feet.

"try and walk on it for me" I looked at clockwork and Nina "try walking towards us" said clockwork while i slowly walked towards to the two girls, but I kept on falling "fuck sake" I moaned "don't worry, we can try again maybe in a week or so" I smiled "will I be able to kill again" I questioned "once you can walk again" said Clockwork "cool" i said as eyeless jack came up from doctor smileys office "how are you" he asked cheerfully "I'm ok, nurse Ann changed my bandages" I explained "what about the big one on your chest" I looked at my chest "oh whoops" I blushed in embarrassment "don't worry we will change that. But I won't be able to change it" I turned my head to the side "why not" I asked confused "because your a female and he won't be able to concentrate from looking at your breasts" clockwork explains while eyeless jack nods "ok could you change it" I looked at nurse Ann "I'm glad to" she said while nurse Ann unwraps the bandage on my chest and she replaces the old bandage with a new one "you can look now eyeless jack" Said Nina as eyeless jack moves his arm away from his face.

After I had my bandages changed, Jeff wanted to play with me "be careful with raven because the injuries will easily hurt her" Clockwork warned "oh don't worry, I'll be careful" said Jeff as he throws me up in the air and catches me in his arms until it was dinner time "what's for dinner" Nina asked "pulled pork" said slender "it's not spicy is it" clockwork asked while poking her food with a fork "no it's not spicy" he said while I licked my lips "no thanks" said Ben "why not" said slender "the bbq sauce is to strong" Ben puts his head up in a stroppy look "stop being a fusspot" I said as Nina giggled" I never heard that one" she said.

"I ain't a fusspot" Ben cried "yes you are. You complain whatever food we have for dinner" said Jeff "shut your face" said Ben "make me midget" I snorted as Nina laughed loudly "smiley" "elf" "butcher" "tiny" me and every one kept on moving our heads left and right while Nina had a laughing fit "your like a vanilla and mint Ice cream because your hat is green and your hair is yellow" Jeff finished off his food and Ben finished off his and then the two boys got into each others faces, so I got off my seat while limping and I got the two boys heads and I pushed them into each other "enough you jackasses" I said while I picked Ben up by his shirt and I threw him in the living room and I given Jeff a wedgie until laughing jack given Ben a wedgie "that should teach them" I said while I got back into my seat and finished off eating.

After dinner, I got a bit thirsty "CAN SOMEBODY GET ME A DRINK PLEASE" I shouted "get it yourself" said Jeff "I can't because of my leg" I explained "wh-what would you like to drink" said Jeff as clockwork came into the living room "can I have fizzy pop" I asked "you will ending up getting hyper and besides, you'll be getting a nice warm bath" Nina explained "oh come on Nina. Just a little bit" said Jeff "fine but only a tiny bit" Jeff goes into the kitchen to get me a drink but when Nina went upstairs to fill my bath, Jeff poured a full glass not a tiny glass and he came back through "here" he said while I took the glass from Jeff's hands "that's not a little bit thats way too much" i said "im sure Nina wouldn't mind" said Jeff as i quickly drank the full glass of fizzy pop until i began buzzing off "JEFF YOU DIDN'T GIVE RAVEN A FULL GLASS OF FIZZY POP DID YOU!?" Nina shouted as she came bolting down the stairs as clockwork followed behind by sliding down the banister "UUUUUUUHHHHHH NO" Jeff smiled "hey look ravens buzzing her titties off" clockwork snorted as Nina giggled "shut up Ben" I said as i started to slowly calm down and Nina picked me up towards to the bathroom and she opens the door by using her foot and then she throws me into the hot water "that will calm you down" said Nina while she started giving me a wash and she takes me out of the bath and dried me while clockwork comes in with the black and red onesie and she helps me put my onesie on as i struggled and Nina gets into bed while I laid next to her and clockwork tucked me into bed as i snuggled next to Nina as I slept.