#1

Jess POV

Waking up for school sucks! Even worse is when your alarm clock scares the shit out of you!

Slowly getting up out of bed I hop in the shower. Getting out I put on black skinny jeans and a sweat shirt, pulling my hair up in a pony tail walking down stairs I grab an apple kiss my dad on the cheek and mess up my brother's hair and head out the door.

Pulling in to school I parked next to Kalyn, reaching in the back seat to grab my bag. "Boo" Kalyn yells slamming against the window, "ahhh" I scream practically falling head first to the floor, Kalyn opens up the door laughing. "what the hell" I yell at her getting out of my truck. "I couldn't resist" she says between laughs.

Walking off I spot Kevin running over to him jumping on his back scaring him "Jess you suck!" he yells. "What's up Kevin?" I say hopping off his back. "Nothing much I was heading over to you guys but I was talking to Josh. looking over I see a tall toned kid with black shaggy hair and chocolate brown eyes. "Hey I'm Jess" I say reaching out to shake his hand. "I'm josh" he says grabbing mu hand and shaking it.

"Where is Kalyn?" Kevin says "grabbing her bag" I say answering his question. Kevin is also toned and beautiful with short blond hair and blue eye, but in a beauty pageant Josh would most definitely win! "hey babe" Kalyn says pecking Kevin on the lips lightly. Kalyn is shortish with dirty blond hair and green eyes. "this is Josh, he is new to school" Kevin introduces Kalyn. "i moved here from Washington last week, today is my first day at this school." Josh says staring at me. Not wanting to look into his melting brown eyes I look over to a super nice black lifted Chevy with red rims. Kalyn finally getting Josh to stop staring "hey josh what classes do you have?"

Josh pulls out a yellow piece of paper and reads "homeroom with Mr. Tyler, then history, math, English, Lunch, PE , home ec and then science" finally turning to look at Josh I say kinda happy and nervous "we have all the same classes!"

Looking back to that black Chevy I hear Josh walk closer to me and say "do you like my truck? you keep staring at it" "t-t-that's your truck!" I say nervously. suddenly feeling some ones arms wrap around me I look over my shoulder to see Josh pulling me closer to him. I feel my heart skip a beat. Josh huskily breaths out "what do you say Jess would you take a ride with me after school?" Shivering under his touch I look up at him smiling "omg! Yes!" I say almost screaming.

Reluctantly pulling out of Josh's grip I head to class showing him the way. I wasn't one of the fake bitches or necessarily one if the popular kids but it have my group of friends and I like it. walking into Mr. Tyler's class I take my seat. Josh comes in Just before the late bell rings. Mr. Tyler introduces him and tells him to take a seat, walking over and pulling up a chair right next to me. smiling on the inside I look at him with I bored face, he just looks at me and smirks.

Homeroom went by fast so did history, math and English, next thing I know it's time for lunch! Grabbing a sandwich and chips I go sit by Kalyn and Kevin. They were fully engaged in a conversation about dogs and cats, Kalyn thinks cats are better then dogs and Kevin thinks dogs are better then cats. When they notice me sitting doe they both turn to me "Jess what's better dogs or cats?" Kalyn asks. Already knowing the answer I say "I have to got with Kevin on this one dogs are way better then cats" with a sigh if defeat from Kalyn Josh walks up sitting next to me. "Are you stalking me?" I playfully push Josh. he turns and smirks at me before taking a bite of his sandwich. after lunch I head to gym finally getting a break from josh because they split up the classes because girls are in the pool today. walking out of the changing rooms that were in the locker room heading over to Kalyn. it's not like I'm super self conscience of my body I'm fairly pretty, I have long brown hair and a dark brown eyes, I jut don't like to show off my junk to lots of judgy girls. "hey girly" Kalyn greets me, "hey" I say back. "so what's going on with Josh he's pretty cute!" she squeaks. "yea he is! He and I are going for a ride in his truck after school" I say happily! "Omg no way!!" Kalyn says walking out of the locker rooms