Chapter 6

Camila bit her lip as she showed up at The Fox, she had been showing up every week for the past two months.

Booking a room for her and Lucy, she makes her way inside and waits.

"Again?" Lucy asks, making her way into the room and shutting the door.

"I'm trying to help you." Camila responded, she was standing by the window, staring out at the full moon.

"You coming here isn't helping me get over you." Lucy says quietly as she plugs her phone into the docking station.

"I'm trying to help you with your money situation." Camila responded still staring at the moon.

"Turn around and sit down, so we can start your three hours." Lucy responds calmly, not facing Camila as she scrolls through her phone.

"I don't want the three hours." Camila said. "I can't keep getting turned on that way, it's dangerous. I just want to give you the money but you won't take it."

Rolling her eyes, Lucy hits play and moves over to Camila, pushing her back and into the chair. "You wouldn't be as turned on if you let me take care of you, but you won't." She responds as she begins dancing.

"Because that's giving you the wrong message." Camila responded. She moved out of the chair and pulled out the money, placing it on the chair and moving away from Lucy.

"If you keep leaving in the middle of sessions then I'm going to lose my job." Lucy snaps out, turning off the music.

"Take the fucking money then and you won't need this shitty job." Camila snapped back.

Closing her eyes, Lucy drops down onto the floor and brings her knees to her chest. "Why don't you love me?" She whispers, tears filling her eyes again.

Camila went back to looking out of the window.

Lucy swallows thickly and stands up, grabbing her phone. "You shouldn't waste your time on me, especially if I'm nothing to you."

"Take the money before you go." Camila said.

"I can't." Lucy responds before leaving the room, she barely makes it out before Grant is grabbing her arm roughly.

"Get your ass back in there and dance or you will owe me more than a thousand dollars." He growls out, shoving her back into the room and locking the door from the outside.

Lucy fell to the ground and grabbed her knee, not looking at Camila as she tries to catch her breath. Her arm was bruising from the grip Grant had on it.

"Take the fucking money." Camila said bluntly.

Lucy remains quiet, curling in on herself as tears roll down her cheeks.

Camila stared at the moon. She needed Lucy to take the money, even if it meant begging her. She wanted her kids to have a great future.

"XTC, if you don't start dancing you can kiss your job goodbye!" Grant yells through the door.

"Fuck off!" Camila yelled, moving over to the door and banging on it with her fist. "This is kidnapping!"

Lucy stands up and moves over to Camila. "Please let me do my job?"

Camila banged on the door again. "Let us out!"

There is no response.

Sighing, Lucy makes her way over to the docking station and plugs her phone back in.

Camila continued banging on the door and screaming at the top of her lungs.

Turning on the music, Lucy grabs Camila's hand and leads her over to the chair, dancing to the song that was playing.