Left In The Dust

The beast suddenly charged towards the other side of the destroyed city, causing the heroes to promptly chase after him. And with a puff of smoke, he disappeared, returning to his human form, and making him far less easy to track down. " Dammit..." Tite sighed, grasping her stomach firmly.

" My Heart is like this city, crumbling to the ground without the support of a lover " Miya Thought To Himself, hiding in the ruins of an abandoned building as the group passed by.

Once the majority were gone, he noticed there was someone behind in the group, who was taking care of Tite, who had been injured during the last bout. Miya grinned at this, from the context he could make up, he saw that ambulance had arrived, and she was no longer needed.

The armored female began to walk past the building in which the villain had hid himself in. Miya grinned once more as he picked up a rock from the ground and threw it at the woman, distracting her. The menacing male then dashed towards her while she had been thrown off guard, and materialized a blade made out of pure energy in his hand. He then placed the blade in front of her neck as a a final grin escaped his face. " You're my prisoner now, but don't worry, you'll live forever in my heart! " Miya screamed, defeating the entire purpose of the sneak attack and alerting everyone where he was.

Ku began to make a mad dash towards Miya as she heard the cry and delivered a swift kick to his face, sending him falling back across the other side of the burning street, which caused the armored woman to have some minor damage done to her armor due to the forced removal of the warrior. " Jasa? Are you okay? " Ku asked, worriedly as she approached her.

" Yeah, but if I'm being honest, I kinda want to fight him " Jasa replied, smiling as she stretched her legs.

" So how about that, let's have a fair fight, mono y mono? " Jasa continued, looking back at him.

" If you have a deathwish, then it is my duty to answer to my lovers call! " Miya exclaimed, getting into a fighting stance.

A light wave of red swept across Jasa's face as he said those words, however, she dashed towards him, and delivered a punch to his gut, sending him crashing into the air as if he were a member of Team Rocket. She then crouched down and released a barrage of missiles from her back, which all relentlessly pursued their target. " It seems Cupid has changed his arsenal! " Miya shouted, dashing past the missiles and cutting them down with one fell slash.

The ringing of a phone could be heard as Miya's feet gently touched the ground. " It appears it's my time to leave, playtime has concluded..." He sighed, as his sword began to extend to a ridiculous rate.

With several slashes, the buildings around the three came crumbling down, however, with a puff of smoke, Miya transformed into the beast, and escaped the crumbling architecture with his incredible speed.