xiv.

LOVESICK BOYS
REAL LIFE !

olive emerson sat pacing aroundoliver henderson's room, talking at the fastest speed as if she wrote a story without any period's

oliver henderson's room, talking at the fastest speed as if she wrote a story without any period's. the previous night, she has accidentally spilled her real feelings to her crush. and haven woken up sober, not remembering anything, oliver and lauri had to recap everything to her.
" i mean he probably thinks im some weird psycho that's obsessed with him. i just realized i like him and now i've screwn up everything !! dammit, oliver why did you have to go to the bathroom?"
"i had to piss!!"
olive continued pacining around the room, trying to think of what to say.

" i- i can't call him, how the fuck do i tell him: 'oh yeah, i have a huge crush on you but am to scared to tell you and im only able to when im drunk' i mean, that's the dumbest excuse"
"okay calm down, one: he told you to call him in the morning, two: it's pretty fucking obvious he likes you back, and three: you two have been best friends for 2 years, nothing bad can happen"
"no, everything can go wrong!! so many friendships were ruined cause the other one didn't feel the same way. and i don't want that to happen to us"
"i think the best thing you can do i-"
lauri was cut off by the oh so familiar ringtone on olive's phone
"shit shit shit !!"

( END OF ACT ONE ! )