The cum covored miniskirt of doom. [Stylenny Lemon]

// Hello! This is my first stylenny fanfiction and I got kind of bored. I just woke up, so. Well this is going to be in Stan's point of view. I noticed it has a very boring beginning,  so I'm sorry. xD Enjoy, loves~

Today was the first day of Summer vacation for the tenth graders at SouthPark Highschool. We had spent a whole nother year in hell and survived. I even made sure to wake up a hour later than eight oclock, just because I could.

Today, me and my two best friends in the entire world are going to goof off at the mall for a couple hours, because other than this none of us had any plans, meaning our first day of vacation would suck ass.

Even though I woke up three hours later than I usually did, it still felt like a school day. Probably because I still went through a morning routine like I was getting ready to go to school.

I took a shower and let my raven hair air-dry as I got dressed and goofed around untill I could brush it out. I stood in front of the small mirror in my room and examined my face. My dark hair hung in my face and I had to brush it out some more so that my bangs appeared shorter and pushed them over to the side some more. I would use hairspray, but the shits expensive and it smells wierd.

I put my usual red and blue poofball hat on over it anyway, so I guess it didn't matter. I put my brown coat on over my regular red t-shirt and had shimmied into skinny blue-jeans. I also had old red converse on that I got when I started baseball. I started to put gloves on but thought better of it and went gloveless.

I made sure to slip my wallet and my phone into my pocket before telling my mother where I was going and getting into my car given to me a year ago to pick up Kenny and Kyle, earlier mentioned best friends.

I pulled in front of Kyle's house and texted him to let him know I was out here. He came out the front door not long after, wearing his green ushanka over his red curls. He wore green skinny jeans and a orange ski-coat and he had converse similar to mine on, but they were green.

"Hey, dude." I greeted him and he nodded, giving me a happy, "Hey, Stan." before buckling himself in.

We soon pulled in front of a older looking house and immediately a blonde in a heavy orange parka ran out, slamming the screen door in his mothers face, who was currently screaming at him. The backdoor opened and he got in, slamming the door and leaning forward with two hands on each of our seats with a breathless, "Hello, ladies." Causing Kyle to roll his eyes at Ken's useless attempts to irk us. Kenny wore said parka and orange, hole-filled jeans and brown boots. He also has his ears pierced, god knows why.

Once we were all in I finnally could make my way to the mall. On the way there, Kyle and Kenny talked about stupid little things and I laughed every once in a while as I drove.

"Put your seat belt on, Kenny!" Kyle scolded and the blonde in the backseat put his hands up in mock -defense before buckling his belt.

"Jeez, sorry, mom." Kenny told Kyle, who rolled his eyes at his remark, causing Ken to smirk.

Eventually, I parked the car in the mall parking lot and we got out. I locked the doors and stuck the keys into my jacket pocket. I looked over to see Kyle raking his fingers over Kenny's shaggy hood-hair in a attempt to tame it.

"Alright, he looks decent. Let's go now." I told them both and they obliged, walking into the huge building with me.

We walked around for about fourty  minutes, goofing off and pulling Kenny away from about eighty girls before we came to stop in front of Old Navy.

"We haven't been in any stores yet." I noted, looking at my two companions who shrugged.

"Then, let's just go in here." Kenny spoke, walking into the Old Navy, me and Ky following behind him.