Calum

You had a friend named Calum that you had a raging crush on. You were really close with him, he was always there for you and he could always find a way to make you smile. But he had this girlfriend named Lisa that hated you but pretended to like you around Calum. One day Calum came over to your house to hang out. Your heart leaped when you heard him pull into the driveway and you ran your hands through your hair a few times before he walked in to make sure you looked okay. He came up and knocked on the door, and you called out for him to come in. He walked in and smiled at you as he took his shoes off and came to sit with you in the living room. "Hey," he said, sitting on the couch across from you. "Is your mom home?" "No," you said. "She's at work." "Oh, okay," he said. "Lisa wanted to do something later, but..." "But what?" you asked. "I don't know," he said, rubbing his head. "It just seems like she always want to do something. It's like I never get any time to be with you." Your heart fluttered, but you said, "But she's your girlfriend. I'm just your friend." "No," he said. "You're not just a friend." He looked right into your eyes. "Wh-what do you mean?" you tried to keep your voice even. "We're so much closer than I am with Lisa," he said, scooting closer to you on the couch. "I've known you for so much longer." "Well... We've been friends since 2nd grade," you said, trying to keep from biting your lip. "I know," he said, sitting right next to you on the couch. "I don't know, she's just really clingy sometimes. You're... I don't know." You looked at his lips, only about 6 inches from yours. "What do you mean? You don't know what I am?" "No," he said. "Well I do, but..." "But what?" you asked, taking a subtle deep breath, hoping he wouldn't notice. "I don't want to be just friends," he whispered, leaning closer to you. "What do you want to be?" you asked, your hopes shooting sky-high. "Why do you keep acting like you don't know what I'm saying?" he said in a low voice. "I want you to say it," you said as his lips were less than an inch from yours. You could feel his warm, minty breath on your face and down your neck. "How about I just show you?" he said. You nodded slightly and he pressed his lips against yours. Your chest tightened and you were on cloud nine. He wrapped his arms around your waist and your mind nagged at you about something. You pulled away slightly. "What about Lisa?" you said. "What about her?" he replied, kissing you again. This time, you didn't hold back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he slid his tongue along your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You granted it to him eagerly and he slid his tongue in your mouth. You moved together in perfect sync, and things started to get heated. He pulled you onto his lap and fell backwards on the couch. You continued to kiss him and he moved his arms down further on you until his hands were resting on your bum. You moved your hands down to the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Your breath caught in your throat when you saw his chest, muscular, tan and exposed. "Like what you see?" he smirked, and you went back to kissing him. He pulled your shirt off as well, and his eyes widened when he saw you in your bra. You felt his erection pressing against you and had to bite your lip to keep yourself from moaning. He moved his hands to unbutton your jeans and you let him pull them off of you. You pulled off his jeans as well, and he went to unstrap your bra but you stopped him. "We can't do this here," you said. "There's a window right there." You got up off of him and he picked you up bridal style and you laughed. "What are you doing?" "Well walking is awkward," he said and carried you into your room. "Put me down," you laughed when you got inside, and he did, and shut the door. As soon as he did, he grabbed you and kissed you, pushing you onto the bed. He laid on top of you, between your legs and kissed your neck. You moaned when he found your sweet spot and sucked gently on it. He moved his hands to your back and unstrapped your bra, pulling it off and tossing it onto the floor. He slid his hand into your underwear and slid 2 fingers inside of you. You took a sharp breath in and he continued to move his fingers in and out of you, and as soon as you felt your stomach tighten, he pulled them out. You whimpered, not wanting him to stop but then he pulled your underwear off, doing the same with his own. "Do you--" "In the pocket of my jeans," he said, answering your question before you could ask it. He got up and left the room, and you felt yourself getting anxious waiting for him. A few moments later, he reappeared in the room with a condom. He put it on and went back and laid on top of you again before he started thrusting in and out. You both moaned in unison as he filled you completely, every ounce of your body overtaken with pleasure. You felt your stomach begin to tighten again and you both climaxed at the same time. Once you had both recovered, Calum rolled off of you and laid on your bed next to you. "Guess we're more than just friends now, huh?" he smirked.