Paradise City - (Reece Mastin FanFic)

Can you guys vote and comment if you want more? Cause I need to no if i shold write more. Feed back appreciated <3

"Karrie, Luke, come downstairs. Your dad and I need to talk to you."

I lay my book beside me, on my bed. Before walking to my door. "LAST ONE THERE'S A ROTTEN EGG" Luke screamed, whilst frolicking to the dining room. I shook my head, just laughing at his small immature mind, before continueing downstairs and sitting on the stool beside Luke. Mum looked over at me, and i met her gaze with a smile. I could see pain in her eyes. It was then when i started to worry. "Kids" dad spoke up "Your mother and I, have decided that is is time for us to go our seperate ways." my jaw droped and a stray tear inched down my face. "And, to tell you the truth, I.. well.. I've found someone else" "WHAT!!" I yelped "How dare you do that to our family. How DARE you do that to mum, you're unbelievable!! I never want to see your face again!" I stood up and shot him a glare, before running to my room and leaping onto my bed and crying. Crying for my mum, how must she feel when my dad has another woman? Crying for my baby brother, He was only 10? how would poor Luke handle this??? Crying for our family, which would now be split in two. My thoughts were interrupted by a slight knock on my door. "Karrie, Hun, It's mum.. Can I come in" I lifed my head from my pillow and sat up. My Door edged open and mum came over to me, and sat at the end of my bed. I looked up, into her pain felt eyes, and pulled a smile onto my face.. for her sake. "Look, hun, I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I need to get away... We, need to get away. I've decided that the best thing to do go, we need to get away from here. Start new, you know?" I pulled her closer to me, holding her hand and caressing her. "Mum, you know i've been wanting to move forever, so i have no problems... But what about Luke, and all his friends? He won't want to leave." "well" she replied "Your father wants Luke to stay with him, that's fair enough I suppose.. Luke won't have to leave then" my face dropped, and i felt tears coming on, but i needed to stay strong, for mum and for Luke "ok, well we better go tell him right??" mum replied "Your dad has alwready told him, start packing. We leave at 8 tomorrow morning" "where to?" "Sydney" She smiled. And so did I!! SYDNEY BABY! Talk about going from small to big, I live in a small town In New Zealand called Palmerston North. Yeah, not the flashest of places. BRING ON SYDNEY BABY!!!