Chapter 7

• Cameron's POV •

I was doing a follow spree on Twitter when I heard a knock on the door. "Hey, Cam? Lemme in."

Nash.

"Its open, come on in," I told him. Nash walked in with a 'dude dude dude I gotta tell you something super important' expression on his face. "What's going on?"

"So, remember the night that Ally was stabbed?" He sat down at the edge of my bed.

How could I not? "Yeah," I responded. "What about it?"

He sighed, and I knew that this wasn't gonna be good. "Remember when Hayes felt her face and found out that she was in human form?"

I nodded.

"A vampire can only turn into human form when another one of their kind physically hurts them, like shoots or stabs them."

My eyes went wide. "So...that must mean that..."

"Jake is a...vampire," we said at the same time.

I shook my head in astonishment. "I have to go tell the boys. We need to leave, ASAP." I ran down the hallway.

Nash caught up with me. "Why do we need to leave?"

"Because he knows that we're here, which can lead him to Ally. Now that we know he's a vampire, he can do things worse than we could imagine." I ran down the stairs. "GUYS!"

<><><><>

• Ally's POV •

"GUYS!" Cameron screamed as he ran downstairs to the living room, where all of us were talking.

"What's going on, Dallas?" Gilinsky asked.

He started panting, probably from running downstairs so fast. "I..I have some news." He stepped back, revealing Nash.

Nash explained some things about the night of the party, but I wasn't listening. But, four words made my entire expression changed.

"Jake is a vampire." Nash told everyone.

Immediately, my eyes went wide as I fell off of Matt's lap down to me knees, screaming. This can't be true.

"Ally, calm down, everything is gonna be o-"

"NO, MATT! EVERYTHING IS NOT GONNA BE OKAY! I JUST GOT TOLD THAT MY EX-BOYFRIEND WHO TRIED TO PHYSICALLY KILL ME IS A VAMPIRE! IMAGINE ALL THE THINGS THAT HE COULD DO TO ME NOW!" I yelled, tears streaming down my cheeks. I ran up to my room, and flopped onto the bed, pulling my pillow on my face and covering myself with the bedsheets.

<><><><>

I was lying down on my stomach, crying like crazy. What the hell just happened? I haven't cried this hard since my dad was shot. I was 10 years old.

While weeping and asking myself questions inside my head, I heard a voice. "Allison?"

It was Cameron. "The door is already open, just come in. I don't care," I told him.

The weight of the bed shifted a little, and I could tell that Cameron sat down near me. "Allison, look at me."

"No," I muffled from under the pillow.

"Look at me," He repeated.

"No thank you, Cameron, I'm fine from under here."

The darkness surrounding me was slowly lifted as he removed the pillow from my face and lifted up the sheets that covered me. "God damnit, Cameron," I muttered.