CRUSH (Part 7)

-After Lunch-

Steve- "Okay we are going to head back to headquarters first thing tomorrow morning. Chris you will be staying in at my house downstairs in the guest room until we find your father" I said heading home

Chris- "You don't have to do that Sir" I said from the passenger side

Steve- "Chris I want to do it" I said as we stopped at a red light

Chris- "Fine. Can we drop by the hotel room to grab some of my clothes"?

Steve- "I already sent Danny to the hotel to gather your belongings" I said as drove into the drive way

Lissy- "How come"? I asked

Steve- "I didn't want to risk anything. Luckily these people we are dealing with don't know who I am or where I live" I said as I got out of the car

Chris- "Thank you Sir"

Steve- "No problem"

-Next Morning-

*Palace*

Steve- "Ok with the information we have is that Mr. Joseph Howard was last seen leaving the hotel around 8am on Wednesday morning last week. We don't know his where abouts"

Danny- "We already talked to the hotel and they said they didn't seem anything unusual that day"

Tani- "We did locate the police......."

Chris- "I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO KEEP THEM OUT"!

Steve- "Christopher my office. Junior keep checking the roads"

Junior- "Yes Sir"

-Office- (At work)

Steve- "Chris I know what we agreed. This police task force is an under cover. They dress as typical normal people through out the day and then come back and report anything they had seen or heard that day. That outburst out there I'm going to let it past but if I hear another outburst like that you wont be part of this investigation anymore. Do I make myself clear"?

Chris- "Yes Sir"

Steve- "Good"

-Later On-

Tania- "Steve we got something you would want to see"

Steve- "Okay"

Tani- "Chris told us that he found his father phone in a trash can 5 miles from the forest. It was smashed and the battery was dead. Luckily I was able to hack into it and I was able to get the call list. Chris was telling the truth. The past month his father received at least 130 calls from the same number. Along with some others"

Junior- "We already contacted the other calls that was made. They all say they haven't heard the number before except this person"

Lou- "His name is Philip Morris. He is 45 years old. Has 3 kids. He told us that they work together. He overheard them talking. He told us that he remembers Joseph kept saying and I quote "I will bring it" over and over"

Tani- "He traced the call because he thought it was unusual and he found this man.

Junior- "This man is Samuel Young. He known for robberies, kidnapping, and and stealing numerous times"

Chris- "Wait I know him"

Steve- "You do"?

Chris- "Yeah. My father meet him a couple of months ago. My father and him was talking for hours"

Steve- "Well lets talk to him"

Chris- "You won't find him"

Junior- "How come"?