Grim

The city was officially under attack, a car had been tossed towards our elderly protagonist, Tite, also known as Tite the hag, and big 'ol titty. Even though she had far surpassed the retirement age of a heroine, she continued to do her work, even if it meant her live was in much more danger than your average hero. The white haired female raised her palm as the car approached madly towards her, and without making contact, the vehicle was sent flying back from where it had came.

" I really shouldn't be doing this..." Tite sighed, looking down at the city around her, which had been reduced to intense flames and screams of panic and fear.

The two figures that had caused the chaos suddenly began to drift away from the street, and hid themselves within the flames that burned so brightly, concealing themselves. Tite began to look back as she heard footsteps from behind her. " Split Up, they have less of a chance escaping that way " The elderly woman commanded the other heroes that stood behind her.

Mao immediately dashed towards the direction where she had saw the the two run off, she continued her search until she drifted to a parking lot. " Do you know what power I seek the most? " Miya asked, walking towards the young woman menacingly.

" What are you rambling about! " Mao shouted, getting into a defensive stance.

" The power of Love is the power I seek the most, you see, a soldier and a steed are powerful on their own, but together, they can form an unstoppable force upon the battlefield, finding the match sent from heaven to bond with me and destroying everything that comes across me, that is the power I desire..." Miya said, continuing to walk towards the young woman who was way over her head.

Smoke began to shoot out of the ground that Miya had stood upon, and his body began to become one with the grey, mysterious, mist. The man had transformed himself into an elegant, mythical, forgotten creature that had been swept away from the sands of time. A brown beast with long, white tusks and crimson eyes looked down upon it's opponent, and charged towards it.

" There's no way I'm losing to some furry creep! " Mao shouted, firing energy blasts from her palms rapidly as the creature approached her, however, these had no effect as the beast ranked every hit, and impaled her with its tusks.....

" I sense something fading..." Tite muttered, her eyes widening intensely as she felt Mao's presence grow weaker and weaker.

" Dammit...." Tite continued, dashing towards where Mao had been last in an attempt to avenge her fallen comrade.

The others had already arrived to the scene, the epicenter of chaos that had just occurred, it was as if lighting had struck, and Mao's life had faded away instantly. Tite was the last to arrive due to her decaying body, but her presence there was just as large if not larger than the other heroes she had commanded. " Y-You Bastards! " Tite shouted, throwing a punch at the hulking behemoth in front of her, to no effect.

" What's that crazy old lady thinking, there's only one person here..." Ku Thought to herself, gazing upon the battlefield from the rooftop.

Suddenly, out of the ashes, several daggers shot out towards the elderly commander, however, with a single flick of her wrists, nearby debris floated beside her, forming a shield against the daggers, rendering them useless. The beast backed away from the woman after this, hoping its partner would put on a better performance against her.

A woman dressed in rags emerged from the shadows, with a large, orange symbol on He cape. " Agent Orange...the infamous Street-Level Criminal..." Ku muttered in awe, staring at the new opponent in confusion.

" I do not wish to fight..." The woman uttered shyly, gripping her blade tightly.

" You've made a mess of things...and that itself, is unforgivable " Tite said, lowering the debris shield she had created and giving her a stone cold stare.

Orange had no reaction to the stare, and dashed in front of Tite suddenly. " I SAID I DID NOT WANT TO FIGHT! " She screamed, stabbing the elderly woman in the stomach and sending her to the other side of the parking lot with a swift kick.

Ku dashed towards the assassin and delivered a sudden punch to her gut, sending her back a good couple of feet. " Y-You Heroes are all the same! I know all your tricks! " Orange shouted, throwing her knives towards Ku, however, she dodged them with ease.

Sweat began to build up within the warrior as she continued to throw her projectiles to no effect as the other female advanced towards her. Orange began to run towards a collapsing building, however, Ku lunged towards the assassin and impaled her with a punch through the chest, killing her. " Disgusting, you can give but you fools can never take..." She said coldly as she looked over at Miya.

" This whole day has gotten everyone in bad spirits..I long for the days when we just stopped bank robberies and dressed in spandex..." Ku Thought to herself, letting out a sigh as she awaited a response to the beast, however, it failed to move.

Its expression was like a wall built of platinum, never changing, never giving into fear.....