Chapter 1./ Prologue

♥♥ Hey guys, so this is my first fanfiction on here! This will be a classic Larry Stylinson fanfic. I also won"t be writing to many author's notes or anything, but I hope you enjoy the story... make sure to leave feedback! Also since this is my first "chapter" (more like overview) it's going to be really short. PLEASE PLEASE leave comments telling me what you think. ~Marissa♥

~~~~~ Louis' POV ~~~~~

I've always been afraid of thunderstorms. Especially when lightning strikes. Whenever I see the bright flash of the bolt from the sky it reminds me of every bad time, every moment I regret, and everything I've kept from someone. The lightning is my shadow that lurks in the darkness, waiting for another chance to get me in a mess, and that chance happens to be now.

As I hear the loud booming of thunder once again, I press further into Harry's chest. The warmth surrounds me like a blanket as he kisses my forehead yet again.  "Come on Lou, you'll be safe and sound in my arms.. just try to get some sleep" my curly-haired friend says as he lays me down on his firm chest. I hear another loud bang and bury my  face into the crook of Harry's neck, and curling my finger into his hair. This always relaxes me. I breathe in Harry's scent as i hear him breathe deeply, meaning he's asleep. I take in one last breath of his minty scent before closing my eyes tightly, and thinking of the one thing that makes me most relaxed: Harry.