Meeting Team 7

Y/N Prov:

I walk up to the three with my ears bend back in shyness. I look down not to make eye contact with them "H-Hello I'm Y/N..." I said kindly then look up meeting eyes with a blonde hair boy, a pink haired girl glaring at me making me scared, and a rave hair boy that's hair looks like a duck butt. The blonde hair boy blushes then gives hit goofy smile "HI! I'm Naruto Uzumaki I'm going to become the best next Hokage! Believe it!" He said giving me a thumbs up. I giggle softly at Naruto then I look at the two "May I please get your name?" I asked kindly.
The pink haired girl looks at me but her eyes glared "Sakura Haruno." Was all Sakura said in a rude tone. I glance at the rave hair boy "May I have your name?" I asked softly.
"I'm Sasuke Uchiha. Your name here." Sasuke said. I look at him "Nice to meet you" I said then I start to play with my tail being shy.

Sasuke Prov:

'Wired. That girl cat didn't faint or squeal at me.' I thought to myself then I watch her play with her tail 'Cute' I thought to myself then I blush deeply then I shook it off "Hey. Y/N let's train." I said then I stood up then I saw Sakura quickly stood up leaning close to my face "Oh! Sasuke can I join!!?" She asked with so much hope in her eyes 'Man. She's annoying' I thought to myself then walk pass her and up to Y/N "Let's go. Before I change my mind." I said then Y/N stood up "O-Okay" She said shyly.
I start to walk to the training ground with Y/N beside me when I saw Neji, Lee, and TenTen alrighty there. I sigh annoyed that I won't be alone with Y/N.

Y/N and I walk up to the three getting their attention. "Who's she?" TenTen asked looking at Y/N then looks at her tail and ears. "This is Y/N. She's new to the village" I said to her. I saw Lee having a blushing face looking at Y/N like how he first saw Sakura making me feel somewhat jealous.
"Hello! I am Rock Lee! The strongest genin in the leaf!" Lee said then gives Y/N a smile at her. Y/N smiles shyly then looks at Neji.

"I am Neji Hyuga." Neji said to Y/N as I notice he had a tiny pink on his cheeks but I shook it off. "Me and Y/N are here to train" I said glaring at the three wanting them to leave.
"Nice to meet you three" Y/N said kindly to them.
"We can train with the new girl" TenTen said and smiles kindly. Y/N smiles back then she gets ready to fight.

Y/N Prov:

I was ready to fight in my L/N clan I was the best in my clan, I was strong and with the weapons I made to protect my clan but the clan sees me like a monster. I start to feel sad but I shook it off and took my weapon out.

"Amazing weapon!" Lee said with a smile "I love it!" TenTen said looking at my whip

"Amazing weapon!" Lee said with a smile "I love it!" TenTen said looking at my whip. I smile slightly "Let us began." Neji said then gets ready to fight me. "Me and Y/N shall fight first." Neji said to me. I threw a swing at Neji but he dodges then tries to hit my chakra point but I was quick and dodge then cut Neji cheek then he glares at me then his eyes soften slightly then took a calm breath "Your not bad" He said to me giving me a slightly.
I blush at Neji smile then look away shyly "T-Thanks" I said stuttering then smile at him seeing Neji with a slight blush face. I giggle then my tummy growls as I blush deeply in embracement. "Let's go get something to eat" Sasuke said then walks away as I follow "Let us join!" Lee shouts then ran following Sasuke and I with Neji and TenTen following behind.

~Timeskip~

I was eating ramen with Sasuke, Neji, Lee, and TenTen. "This is nice to hang out with you guys!" I cheered and smile at them as I saw Neji, Sasuke, and Lee blushing making me confused as I title my head confused then smile at them.
"Y/N. Let me show you around." Neji said then gets up and cross his arms to wait for me. I blush then finish my ramen and follow Neji as he shows me the village then when the wind blows hard making me shiver.
Neji notice and glances at me and wrap his arms around me to keep me warm making me blush deeply but I nuzzle into his chest comfy as my tail flicks side to side.

Neji Prov:

I felt Y/N nuzzle in my chest making me blush deeply at her then gently stork her soft H/C hair. I felt so calm and relax then I nuzzle in her soft hair slightly. I look over slightly to see some villagers looking at me and Y/N moment then they awe making my face heat up bright red but I quickly hides it.
I clear my throat "W-We should check on where your going to stay at" I said looking in those E/C eyes getting lost in them blushing and lean close to her face but a poof happen as Kakashi appears "Hello I am Kakashi Sensei and you must be new" He said then playfully mess up Y/N hair making her purr making me jealous inside me but I shook it off.
"H-Hi I'm Y/N" Y/N said shyly looking up at Kakashi then gives her cute shy smile. Kakashi reaches out then tickles under Y/N chin making her giggles and nuzzles into Kakashi hand purring softly.