I'm human too

You know that feeling of being alone? Of having no one to talk to? It gives you an empty feeling on the inside. You only have yourself as a friend, you can't depend on anyone. What sucks is that this sort of thing is being judged by a lot of people. They just don't understand...

This was me at the moment, walking through the crowded hallways without anyone to talk to. And to top it all off, I had about every single pair of eyes stare at me as if I was some sort of attraction. No one expected me to come back, not even myself.

As I entered the classroom, I sat on my usual spot in the very back. It didn't surprise me when everyone in the classroom avoided me. Everyone had their own cliques and I was just a nobody. I remembered when I used to be like them... I was the person everyone wanted to talk to, I was every girl's dream guy.

But it was taken out of my hands in a blink of an eye. I looked around the loud classroom, trying to be familiar with the view once again. In the corner of my eyes, I caught someone staring at me. I turned to stare back and realized it was a girl i've never seen before. She must have been a new student. She wasn't taking her eyes off of me though, so I awkwardly looked away.

"Quiet down class!" The teacher motioned for us to take a seat, "I have an announcement to make, I have your final exam assignment ready."

The whole entire class groaned. "Hey! Would you rather take a test?" Asked Mr. Taylor, that seemed to shut the class up.

Mr. Taylor proceeded, "Since this is creative writing, I want you to express yourself. I want everyone to tell their story." He exclaimed with great excitement. 

"By the end of the year, I want everybody to tell their story to the whole!" He said with a smile, "I know it's pretty personal, but I feel like we should appreciate others around us. We never know what they might be going through."

With that he dropped the subject and started class without any interruptions about the final project. Class was going by in a blur, so I hardly remembered anything. Just like that and my day was almost over. I only had one more class period to go to before I can lay in my comfy bed. Luckily, I had study hall and we were allowed to go outside and relax in the hot sun.

I wanted to take the opportunity to lay on the fresh grass and enjoy the nature. I loved the way the sun shined, it made you want to lay there all day. And the breeze made me tingle with happiness. I was lost in thought when I felt someone tap my shoulders softly.

"Holy crap!" I said, startled that someone was actually talking to me. It was the same girl who was staring at me during class. Why was she talking to me?

"Sorry," She said nervously, "I didn't mean to scare you. You were sitting here alone and I figured, why not join the party?" She continued, looking at me with her big brown eyes.

I didn't say anything. I don't know why, but I couldn't come up with one thing to say to her. She understood from my silence that I wasn't the talkative type. She stretched and layed down on the grass, closing her eyes and letting her skin soak up the sun. 

I took that time to get a good look at her without being judged. She had dark, brown hair that sorta looked black. It was wavy in a natural way. She didn't have any makeup on, but she looked pretty without it. She wore a dress that had flowers printed on it, so I assumed that maybe she liked nature as much as I did. She had a glowing tan that fit her personality perfectly... There was only one thing I was missing.

I turned my whole body to face her, "I never caught your name, what is it?" I asked.

She sat up and gave me a smile that ignited happiness in me. "Elaina, Elaina Boekle." She said calmly.

And just like that, I knew I would never forget the name.. Elaina

A/N Thank you guys for helping reach a 100 views already ! Means so much and thank you for my cover ! (: Like and comment what you think