Chapter 22

"Alec get out now." I tried to say.

My words were stuttering and I could force with him this close to me. I don't know what happened but the smell he gave off made me completely helpless. I just wanted to fall into his arms and stay there.

"I missed you Gabe. I looked for you constantly. Why did you run away from me. I love you, you know that right?" He asked in a sickly sweet voice.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and shut off the water. He leaned in and smelt up my neck slowly.

"Who were you with earlier? Your fake boyfriend?"
He laughed, "I can still smell him on you. Wise decision to take a shower because I can't trace his smell when it's mixed with water and yours."

"Alec get out now!" I screamed but it came out much weaker then I wanted it to.

He laughed and picked up my body. I had gained a little weight but he could still lift me without any problems. I fought agianst him but he pinned my hands to my sides. He carried me out to my room and threw me on the bed. He had a predatory gaze pointed me. Like I was a piece of meat.

"Mmmm babe you've never looked better. Now let's see if I can make you shake for a different reason!" He growled.

My body was still froze. I don't know if it was because of fear. Something in my body was telling me to let him do what he wanted. I refused to listen and tried to get off the bed. Before I could Alec grabbed my legs and force his way inbetween them. He kissed me roughly and something in my body went off like fireworks.

It was like my skin was on fire and where he touched would die down for some relief.
I wanted more. I shouldn't but I wanted him to make the spreading fire stop. He smirked as I looked up at him with pleading eyes. Something in my mind clicked and I fell out of the little control I had of my body. I watched as he ravished my body and the fire died slowly. It felt glorious.

------------------------------------------

After we had finished my hand went up to my neck and felt the raised scar that had formed where Alec had bitten. It burned when I touched it. Alec took one of his hands that was wrapped around my waist and pulled my hand away from the scar. He started to lick the area and I felt a heat rise inside me. It felt so nice to have him lick the scar. He stopped and pulled me agianst himself tighter.

"My perfect baby." He spoke softly, "I'm so glad you're mine agian."

"What?"

"This scar means that your my mate baby. Soon we'll be moving you into the pack house and you'll be changed. My perfect little sub." He said happily

My eyes widened with each word he spoke. He had marked me as his... I... can never leave him now. I have to deal with someone who doesn't love me for the rest of my life. The tears started to run rivers down my face and my body started to heave. Alec was asking what was happening but I was barely keeping myself from passing out at this point. I didn't even get any say in this because I couldn't control my body. He took my life away from me along with my virginity.

I finally got ahold of myself enough to leave the bed. Also imidiatly after I stood up my body fell to the floor and I felt a pull in my heart. It felt like I had ripped out a peice of my heart once I got out of bed. I felt Alec's arms wrap around me and pull me back onto the bed. He pressed me right agianst him and shushed my crying.

"You can't be away from me that fast after a mating baby. Shhh you're fine daddy's got you." He whispered into my ear.

I felt him run his hands along the curves of my body and slowly the hurt in my heart started to fade. I relaxed into him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"That's it baby. You'll feel better tomorrow I promise. Go to sleep."

I followed his directions and fell asleep pressed into his chest. I'll deal with this tomorrow when I feel better....

------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up still pressed agianst Alec's body. It felt nice. Other then the pain radiating from my hips I felt new. Like I had been given a new body. I sat up and was about to get out of bed when I remember the pain that it brought on last night. I quickly backed up and curled back into Alec's body.

"Someone is cuddly today." Alec laughed in a rough morning voice.

"Pain." I managed to get out.

Something was still wrong with my body. I still couldn't control my voice.

"Your developing a wolf right now so don't expect to be saying anything for awhile."

I frowned and puffed out my cheeks. This is all his fault. He's the one who caused this to happen!

"Come on let's go take a bath." He laughed.

He picked me up and I looked around for the first time that morning and realizied that I wasn't in my room. I was back in the room I had ran from a year ago. He had brought me back to the compound! He walked us into the bathroom and placed me on the toilet. I kicked his leg as he went to turn on the water.

"No hurting your alpha little wolf." He spoke sternly.
I heard a whimper and looked around for the cause. Alec turned the water on and the tub started to fill. I was still naked but Alec had put on some sweats.

------------------------------------------

Author's note:
Sorry I haven't been posting since like January XC I lost my motivation to write and this story hasn't been fun to write for. I know a lot of people like it quite a lot but I was getting bored of it. I wrote this chapter because I'm currently on a plane and have nothing better to do then write for this story. Comment do make me more motivated to update but I don't promise anything. For those of you who also read Dreams I thank you because I've had that story written for over 3 years now and I really like it. It will be updated hopefully when I get back home from Florida on the 7th. As always it really makes me happy when you subscribe to my page and vote on my stories. Thankyou!! <3