LATE NIGHT  : ONE.

HANSOL was never a very talkative person. he has been shy since he could remember and no one was able to change it. nobody wanted to change it, to them he was more than just adorable.

but his timidness often was a problem for him, especially since he wasn't unknown to public at all. his time as sm rookie already made him well known and since he participated on the unit, he was even more popular. he couldn't deny that it was a great feeling to make others happy with his music, but it was so much more. being an idol meant having little to no privacy, as well as being pressured by many people at the same time.

for hansol, it was no different. he was often stressed out, but the thought of debuting always made all his worries go away. and of course, spending time with his friends.

but as time passed by, he felt more and more pressured. for some reason, sm didn't think that he should debut. or not yet. maybe not at all, hansol didn't know exactly. but he knew, if he didn't do something about it, his dream of debuting wouldn't come true. even if his friends always encouraged him to go on, that everything would pay off, it didn't seem as if it would. so he thought about ways to solve his problem.

leaving sm entertainment often crossed his mind, but he never wanted to think about it further. he didn't want to abandon his friends. but as he watched them debuting, succeeding in things that he had wanted for so long, he couldn't help but feel greedy. greedy for his own success. so he talked to them about it. they were devastated, but they understood. they knew how hard waiting for debut is after all. they couldn't do anything except bidding farewell to their friend.

they didn't hear from him for a while. they were worried. but then their label mate taemin came to them, to share news with them.