Ch 4 love you more than this

Louis. ~edited~

I walked into the kitchen to grab some breakfast when I saw it. Harry. Kissed. Jen. What about the dibs? I couldn't tell if he had properly kissed her but he made the move on her there's NO denying that. I walked out as soon as I saw it. I needed to win Jen. Everything about Jen just reminded me of..her. Eleanor. Jen's soft waves of hair, laid on her petite body just as El's had. Her voice was soft and sweet, just as Eleanors was when we would just lay down and talk. When I made eye contact with Jen, I felt as though I was looking back into my El's eyes, and all my memories of her just came back. I decided then that later I was taking her out to the shops for a day with Tommo. I walked up the stairs and into the room I was staying in and grabbed my notebook for whenever we find ourselves with song lyrics.

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, it just don't feel right, cuz I can love you more than this, I scribble onto the blank paper in front of me. I sigh in content, I'll have to tell Niall in the afternoon considering its seven a.m. I should really talk to Liam, I thought to myself. Liam always was the one who would help us when we needed it. I dragged my feet down the hallso I knocked on his door and he let me in almost instantly.

"What...do you want..." he said groggily. That's my ray of sunshine right there people.

"I want Jen." Duh. Wait. He can't read minds.

"Ohkay...come on in we can talk." He suddenly seemed more awake then before, and sat on the bed. I sat with him and I poured out everything how her smile, her laugh, her eyes, they light up my world (pun) and all the way up to the kitchen scene.

"Honestly, it sounds like you are missing Eleanor, and see her everywhere and want her back. And now since Jen reminds you of Eleanor, you have this feeling about her." He finally spoke up after thinking for a bit. I glared, not wanting that answer from him. He sighed before glumly stating, "why don't you just straight out tell her, or spend the day with her?"

"Thank you Liam!" I smile at him and run to go back to my room. I groan as I feel as though I ran into a concrete wall. I look up to see a smug Harry.

Yay.