BHFH 03

Thankya for the reads!!

----------------------

Elsa's POV

"I might help you with it." He said it, grinning. I don't really get why he is smiling.

"What do you mean help me?" I asked, full of confusion.

"Before everything else, will you tell me your name?" He asked. Oh, he just changed the topic. And oh, this guy just asked my name! What was my name again?

"My-my name's Elsa..." I answered. Whew. I stuttered.

"Hi. I'm Jack. You got a nice name." He said again, smiling.

"T-thanks.." I blushed! I mean, who wouldn't blush for this guy?

"Back to our topic, can you close your eyes first?" He smiled while saying that.

"Ok..?" I then closed my eyes.

"It'll be my turn to say this. You don't know what I'm about to do.." He said. Omg, I wonder what he will do.

**********

Jack's POV

"It'll be my turn to say this. You don't know what I'm about to do.." I just said smiling.

I then held her by her waist using my right hand while holding my staff using my left one then I flew her up in the air. And we are now in the air.

Elsa then opened her eyes and screamed. "Aaaaah!!!"

I chuckled. "I can see that you're afraid of heights." I said playfully.

She nodded. "Please don't drop me!" Then she clinged tighter to me.

"Of course I won't. Just put your arms around me." I smiled then flew both of us around the pond.

She helds on me tightly and she finally opened her eyes and smiled.

"You can do your powers here while we ate flying." I said to her.

"But I don't want to hurt anyone." She said.

"There's no one here. And besides, I know you won't hurt me." I smiled.

"Um.. Ok.." She said then she did her amazing powers.

"Let me help you." I flew Elsa around the pond so that she can do her powers more.

She smiled. "Thanks.. Jack."

"Don't be afraid to show your powers to me. Every power has its beauty." I smiled. "But it also has its disadvantages."

"Yeah.. That's true." She said then smiled.

"You know, we kinda are the same, we both have the same powers." I smiled.

"Ya.. Similar. But mine are more powerful." She said playfully.

Ohhhh she wants to play huh.

I smirked. "Don't underestimate me."

"Really?? Lets have a snowball fight then." She also smirks.

Ohhh and now she's challenging me.

"Bring it on snow queen!" And finally, someone who knows how to have fun!

----------------------------------

Next update, 60 reads!

Thanks for reading and lavya!

kazena1