Alexis (Pt 1)

Contains Mild Sexual Content

_____________________________________________________________________________

ALEXIS P.O.V

Final getting some alone time in this stupid house I sit back on my bed just thinking. I can't help but wonder how Clark is doing. "I hope he wasn't stupid enough to go back to the Alpha, if so then he's a dead man. I also don't understand why all this shit is such a big deal why can't Jasmine just go to the Alpha? It's not like he wants to kill her, its the exact opposite. That would save a lot of lives, but hey I guess people are just selfish that way." Sighing I think about how I even got into this mess in the first place.

*Five Years Ago* 

"Fight."

"Fight."

"Fight." 

"Fight."

"Fight."

The crowd erupts in cheers after I swing my arm back and punch a guy twice my size in the face. Surprised by my move he takes a step back sunned. Regaining his composure he gets back in his stance. He says,"Alright play time is over princess",while spitting on the ground. 

I reply,"Give it up Ramone. We both know how this will end. I'd advise you to back off before you lose your man card in front of your friends." 

Laughing he says,"Maybe it's you who needs to back off because us both know what happens when I win." Biting my tongue I lunge at him, catching him off guard again, and tackle him to the ground. Sitting on top of him I start repeatedly punching his face. When he moves his hand over his face I move to his sides. 

"Fight!"

"Fight!"

"Fight!" 

"Yeah! Kill that bitch Lexi you got this. Lexi. Lexi. Lexi. Lexi. Wooooo!" Okay so that crazy person in the crowd is my best friend Amber. My theory is that she was dropped from the top floor of a sky scraper when she was a baby.

Anyway the crowd starts to go along with Amber,"Lexi! Lexi! Lexi!" Right when I was about lay one on the guy's family jewels everyone hears a cop sirens. Amber yells,"Oh shit time to bounce!" Everyone starts scampering away. Me, Amber, and Ramone start running though the abandoned warehouse. 

Once we're out and safe again I turn to Ramone's smirking face. He smiles at me with his slightly bruised face. His flawless brown skin wrinkles at his laugh lines and his dimples were showing. Putting his hand out for me to shake he says,"This isn't over Alexis." He hands me my white envelope with my money from the fight in it. 

Smiling at the handsome thug I shake his hand saying,"Hey but I still enjoyed kicking your ass." He gave a breathless laugh while shaking his head and walked off. 

I had almost forgotten Amber was there until she said,"Man if I could I'd totally tap that." I turn around to her laughing.

Shaking my head I say,"Yea sure you would." 

She responds,"Girl you know I would",and put her arm around my shoulder. 

"Amber I think we both know that bad boys aren't your type."

She sighs,"Yea I know but they're so good eye candy."

She takes her arm off my shoulder when a black limo pulls up in front of us. The back seat's window rolls down. Looking at us with a hard glare Emily ask,"Did you get the money?" Without saying anything I hand her the envelope. She opens it with her greedy hands and counts the money inside. Nodding she says,"Okay good. Now get in." Walking around the car we get into the limo with her. Not addressing our presence she tell the drive to head to the house.