2 - Ashleigh - Nothing Is As It Seems

I thought that I'd post Part 2 seeing as Part 1 had a bit of interest.... I haven't proof read it yet so apologies for any mistakes.

Pease vote and comment! I love reading what everybody thinks :)

The next update in this story will be after I've updated the other two.

Meet Ashleigh.....

***********

"A college party. Awesomeeeee" Addison grinned, hanging the shirt she'd just been looking at back on the rails.

"I know, right?" Taylor smiled.

I was kind of excited but sort of nervous. I mean it's probably dumb but what are college parties even like? Are they different to high school ones or just the same?

"Like I said, we won't mention it to the boys, it can just be a special girly night for us three" Taylor told us, flashing her pearly white teeth at us when she smiled.

Her words left me with an uneasy feeling in my tummy. Miles, Taylors tennis instructor had invited her to the party and said that she could bring some friends with her. I just hoped that he realised that Taylor had a boyfriend - I hoped she remembered it as well.

"You're right" Addison nodded, "I can already picture a number of ways that Corey would embarass us if they came along"

I think that Corey's pretty hilarious.

And I think that deep down, Addison thinks that he is hilarious too.

She would NEVER admit it though.

Taylor picked up a tiny red dress off the clothing rail next to us.

"Hot or not?" she asked, holding it against her.

Taylor could wear a trash bag and still look like a supermodel. Some people have all the luck.

Addison and I both voiced our approval and she hung it over her arm, saying that she needed to get some new shoes too.

Taylor has over a hundred pairs of heels so I didn't understand why she couldn't just wear a pair of them.

I flicked through the items of clothing on the rails myself, unsure of what I was actually looking for. I knew that Taylor would probably moan and groan about whatever I chose. If you've got it, flaunt it. But I don't have it - hence why I don't flaunt it. I'm more comfortable in skinny jeans and a nice top, but this causes arguments everytime we go shopping for outfits.

Addison never complains about my style choices, I feel like she's much more accepting of my choices, whereas Taylor just wants everybody to be more like her.

A purple floaty top caught my eye and I pulled it out, to look at it properly. 

"That's gorgeous" Addison commented, touching the material.

"It would be nice for school, but not for a party" Taylor added her input.

I was about to hang it back up when Addison stopped me.

"Not everybody likes to flash their knickers Taylor" she said in a joking tone.

Addison always manages to stand up to Taylor without it coming across as confrontational. I'm always the mute that never says anything back.

"You have to get it" Addison told me, "You'll look amazing"

I chewed my bottom lip in indecision.

Addison raised her eyebrows at Taylor.

"She's right, you'll look totally hot" Taylor said half heartedly.

I really did like the top so I decided that I'd get it.