Harvey Bullock •5•

~~~~

You owned the coffee shop that was just a few buildings away from the GCPD

You owned the coffee shop that was just a few buildings away from the GCPD. It was a pretty good location really, most of the officers and detectives would normally go in the morning getting their drinks then leave. Hardly anyone stayed to sit and enjoy the coffee. Except one of course, Harvey Bullock, a real interesting guy. He was always there to retrieve his drink early before his shift but unlike others, he'd stay. Specifically right next to the counter, flirting with you. You really didn't mind at first but after a couple of months it got tedious and the more your business grew the less time you had to interact with him. So when word got to you that Harvey was no longer working as a detective but a bartender, you decided to turn the tables. One night after you locked up you walked to the bar and entered with a cheeky grin. Once Harvey caught sight of you, he couldn't help but mirror your grin.

"I Thought I Was Annoying You, {Y/N}."

"Yea, Well, Now I Can Annoy You, Harvey. Every Night."

"I Look Forward To It."

~~~~
Harvey is just one big teddy bear who is done with life. :)
And, honestly, same.

Comment who you would flirt with every day in Gotham.