Prologue

Prologue...

An old lady sipped her tea to look out of the window by her desk. She stood up.

Heavy footsteps approached the alley, footsteps that echo the very sound of punishment, every step hard and as cold as the little pieces of ice, frozen occasionally on a car.

A figure followed the policemen in handcuffs, head down, tears falling, adding the already overflowing streets with but more water....

Another girl followed, this time younger than the arrested figure, with long hair that have been wet from the rain so a colour was not distinguishable. The figure occasionally looked over her shoulder at the younger girl, face drained of emotion.

Thunder echoed in the background as the policemen led the figure to the local prison, to the reinforced door that was wooden and old with age. One of them got out a small key and opened the door and nodded for the figure to come inside. The figure sighed and taking her hood off to show golden hair slowly followed the older policeman that went in first.

The younger girl tried to follow but was held back by both of the police guards. A crowd began to assemble not far, wondering what the whole havoc was about. Among them stood two more figures by the look of which seemed to know the girl that was led inside the prison.

A boy of about 18 or so sighed as a beautiful girl with darker golden hair than the figure hugged him in comfort, grinning slightly. There was not a tear in her eye for the accused, yet there was something in those grey eyes....

Your votes, comments and review are welcome ! be sure to check out my other stories :)