Kisuke Urahara

Rangiku rolls her eyes as she drags her short friend, Y/n through to the world of the living. "Stop being a spoiled sport! It's your first day off since Ichigo came into the Seritei! You need to live a little." Y/n grumbles trying to pull her arm out of her busty friends grip, "Easy for you to say, I have a lot of work to do with Izuru because we don't have a captain anymore Rangiku." Rangiku sighs and lets her friend go and turns to her and looks down at her pouting slightly, "I know he's the second captain you've lost but it shouldn't get you down that much Y/n, you'll get a new captain soon and when you do you'll be able to go out more!"

    Y/n fixes her sleeve and sighs looking down at herself, "Why did you make me wear this anyway? Is it winter or summer?" Y/n pulls the ends of her shorts down slightly and groans when they slide back up. "And why the hell did you make me wear these short things, they're annoying!" Rangiku looks at her nails as she walks away from her short friend, "They look cute on you shush, now let's go get our Gigai's, I have a surprise for you." Y/n huffs and follows her large orange haired friend.

    "Hey everyone I'm back! I have a friend with me is that okay!?" Rangiku yells into the small shop as Y/n takes her sandals off by the door respectively. "Hello Rangiku, it's good to see you again." Tessai comes from one of the back rooms and stops when he comes into the shop. Y/n looks up at the towering man quickly and blinks, "Tessai!? What the hell is that you!?" Y/n quickly walks over to him and pokes his cheeks and pinches them, "You feel real, oh my god are you really here!?" Squealing, Y/n jumps onto the towering man hugging him tightly and sniffles. "What's with all the schoolgirl squealing? Do we have a trip of lovely high school ladies in our shop Tessai?" A familiar voice sounds as another body approaches from the back room. Y/n whips her head up and starts tearing up, "Ca-Captain?"

    Kisuke raises an eyebrow and looks up at the girl hanging onto Tessai and blinks, "Oh hi Y/n what are you doing here?" Y/n jumps off of Tessai and stares up at her former captain as tears start coming down her face. "I could ask you the same thing you asshole!" Y/n launches herself into the arms of her former captain and breaks down sobbing. Kisuke smiles softly at his former third seat and rubs the top of her head gently. "It's okay Y/n let it out. I'm sure you have a lot of questions and I'd be happy to answer them but for now just relax. Alright?" Y/n sniffs as she nods and smiles slightly keeping her face in her former captains chest. Y/n is sat down outside with Kisuke, swinging her legs off the edge of the porch as she sips her tea.

    "So what would you like to know first?" Kisuke wonders as he sips his own tea. Y/n turns to him and crosses her legs looking up at him, "I want to know everything, from what happened to Shinji and the others to why you're here in the World Of The Living with Tessai." Kisuke looks up at the clouded sky and smiles a little rubbing the back of his neck, "Well, it happened like this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

  Y/n looks down at her lap as her former Captain finishes talking, "So Tessai and I came to this world with the others to live different lives than we had in the Soul Society." Kisuke looks down at Y/n and smiles sadly as he takes off his hat and lays it on her head gently, making her look up. "I know what you're thinking, and there wasn't a day I didn't think about you Y/n." Y/n smiles as she fixes the hat on her head and sits up on her knees getting eye level with Kisuke, "I always thought about you Kisuke, especially after my captain left with Aizen, it made me think about how you were and if you and the others were even alive. I missed you so much Captain Urahara."

    Y/n slips her arms around his neck and hugs him again as she lays her head against his shoulder. Kisuke laughs a hearty laugh and slides his arms around her back, "You don't have to call me that anymore Y/n, just call me Kisuke" Y/n smiles against his neck and mumbles quietly with a blush on her cheeks, "Alright Kisuke." Kisuke smiles with a slight red tint to his cheeks as he hides his face in her h/c hair.

    Behind a pillar there's Rangiku and Tessai sobbing into their tissues as they watch the former Captain and third seat hold each other lovingly. "Oh my god they're so cute I can't handle this!" Rangiku sobs and hugs onto Tessai as he fixes his glasses on his face, "They were always so loving towards each other!" Tessai agrees as him and Rangiku walk away from the loving scene after snapping some pictures of the love birds.