Chapter 5

I spent most of the plane ride talking to Louis. He just wouldn't cheer up though. About fourty-five minutes before the plane landed I went and sat by my guy. I was really tired so I fell asleep leaning on him, and when I woke up we were on the tour bus. Jewel was on 5SOS's tour bus, while I was with the boys. I got up off of the bunk and went to find the boys, only to find that Justin and Chris were the only ones up.

"Morning sleepy head." Chris said as he smiled nicely at me. And damn that boy was cute, not as cute as Seth though. Chris had long blonde hair that had blue in it and went to his shoulders, he was five foot seven and kind of on the scrawny side. But his eyes were an amazing light green, it reminded me of the grass fields that are in my hometown. Chris had a perfect smile, girls were in love with it.

Then there was Justin, he was five foot ten and has honey blonde hair that went to the middle of his neck. His eyes were a dark brown, I tend to find brown eyes very attractive for some reason. He was really hot, I love Seth but Justin is more my type. When he spoke to me, I felt safe. And his smile is amazing, it always make me happy to see him smiling. Him and Chris are the same age, twenty-one.

"Hey Justin, could I possibly talk to you in private?" I asked as I ran my fingers through my hair.

He looked at me for a minute,"Yeah. Sure."

We both got up and went outside of the bus it was parked behind a hotel.

"Alex, this is about you being pregnant. Isn't it?"

I looked at him and nodded, "It is. I'm a week pregnant. And exactly one week ago I had sex with you, the day before Seth and I started dating."

"I know. And when are you going to tell him? Or would you like me to tell him with you?" he asked as he held my hands.

"I think we should tell him together. When he wakes up that is." I looked at him and smiled.

He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around him, we then started making out. This is who I was meant to be with. Not Seth or Louis. I have known Justin since preschool and he moved to Manchester with me, my sister, and our aunt. I have had a major crush on him since middle school. He has always been there for me, more than Seth has. And I want Justin to raise my baby.

After ten minutes I went back inside after begging Justin to go get me Starbucks, my inner white girl is showing. I sat inside with the rest of the boys were were finally up, Justin needs to hurry up and get back here with my Starbucks. I got up and went to the back of the bus to get dressed. When I finished, I saw that Justin was back with my chocolate mocha, "Finally Justin. I have been waiting. I'll be outside waiting."

I went outside and two minutes later Seth and Justin came out.

"What is it Alex? Justin said that there is something you need to tell me." 

"The baby isn't yours. It's Justin's. I hooked up with him exactly one week ago from yesterday. Then a week from today you and I started dating and has sex the day after. Seth, we have only been together for a week as of today." I said as I held Justin's hand.

Seth looked at me, "Then we are done. I don't want to be with you anymore."

I took that harder than I thought I would. Justin embraced me with a hug as I started to cry. The other boys came out and saw what was happening. Justin explained it to them, and they already knew because Justin told them earlier. But they got pissed at Seth for making me cry.

Seth ran off and the 5SOS lads walked up a minute later asking what that was about. I told Chris that he could tell them. So he explained it all to them, Ashton ran after Seth for some reason. I just sat there hugging Justin trying my hardest to stop crying. Luke called Scott and told him what happened. Turns out that Scott was okay with Justin and now even more furious with Seth, but glad to know that Justin was the real father.

"Let's go get you some food. Okay Alex?" Jared commented.

I nodded and got into the limo with the band and 5SOS. We text the other lads telling them that we were going to go get food. They said they would meet up with us for the interview later today.

-----

A few hours later we went back to the tour bus and found Ashton talking to Seth. Ashton left the bus and the rest of us started talking. We fixed everything and started to get ready for our interview. All three bands had an interview at the same time just in different rooms of course.

"Alexis! Are you ready yet? We are waiting for you." Chris whined from the front of the bus.

I walked out of the back and giggled. I was wearing a blue crop top that said dream on it, my ripped gray skinny jeans, gray vans and a cute little blue bow. Today was the day that we were going to announce the pregnancy to everyone. And my new boyfriend Justin, I asked him out because I want him to stay mine and not have girls try to steal him from me. He is mine, and the father of my unborn baby. I refuse to lose him.

It took us twenty minutes to get to the interview. But I sat in the middle of Justin and Chris. Seth next to Chris, and Jared next to Justin.

"So tell me, what's going on with you guys?" the woman asked us.

"Well, we have a beautiful female vocalist now. Who has wrote some amazing songs that will be played tonight." Chris answered for us.

"Now tell me all about her." she demanded.

"She is really caring," Jared chimed in.

Justin smiled and looked at me, "She is also the most beautiful girl I know, she is my best friend, the mother to my unborn child, and my gorgeous girlfriend."

The woman looked surprised, "Did I hear you correctly? Mother of your unborn child?"

"Yes, you heard him right. A week from yesterday, I was lucky enough to get pregnant with Justin's baby. A lot had happened since then, and we only just found out about it yesterday." I smiled and the interviewer smiled back at me.

We continued the interview and it went really well, although the lads from 5SOS ran in and went crazy. But other than that it was fine.

"Justin! Can you please go get me more starbucks?" I begged him.

He sighed deeply, "Fine. Although you have had a lot today."

"Justin! We want starbucks too!" The other boys whined.

"Fine. I'll get all of you starbucks, but Seth has to help me get it." he said as he headed out the door of the bus and out to the limo. Seth followed him after a minute. Hopefully they won't get into a fight on the way there or back.