There Not So Secret Love (TeenWolf Stiles Love Story)

------------------------------------Amber's P.O.V------------------------------------------

"AMBER GET UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!" Was the only thing I heard before my alarm clock went off and i hit the floor." What was that for?" i wined at my sister Ashely for pushing me off my bed. "You know i always set my alarm"." Well i was bored you know i always get up 5 minutes before you". She laughed. "But i don't wanna go!" I wined again. "COME ON SISSY! You'll get to see Scotty." she tried to reason with me. Nope i fell back on the floor on my pillow. " Hes not impotent enough for me to go to Mr.Harries class" I argued. "Would you do it for Stiles? She asked with a knowing smirk. Right then i emerged from the floor, She chuckled and left.

                                IMPORTANT INFO

Ashely and I are the same age we where born same year different Moms same Dad. The story might be later on, Also I have a huge crush on Stiles i have known him and Scott since we were like 4. Ashely has Darker Brown then mine. hair and hers is curly. mine is more wavey but i straiten mine every night. She also has darker skin, she has dark brown eyes. I was born a few months before Mara We are both 16 and my birthday is in a few months hers is exactly 4 months and 3 days away from mine are Dad works a lot he is hardly home, and are moms well lets not talk about that quite yet.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed some dark skinny jeans, a white see threw tank-top with a red tank under and my Beacon Hill High red and white jacket with 22 on the back and an A on the front for Amber. 22 is for my birthday I made one for me and Ashely I put on eye liner and mascara. Mara came in my room with light Skinny's a red tank to with a white shirt under and her jacket with 25 on the back and A on the front (same story).

Nice out fit, We said at the same time. We both laughed. I Heard a honk that was way to well known. "See ya sis" Ash said. "I think your rides" here she giggled. I rolled my eyes and smiled as i grabbed my things and ran down stairs outside to Stiles Jeep.  As i ran down the steps and out the door i thought this is my chance to get him, my chance to change the status, my chance to get the boy of my dreams.

-------------STILES P.O.V------------------------

This is my chance to change mine and Amber's relationship, to move to more then friends,my chance to get the girl of my dreams. I see her sister Ashely, Ashely and I are really good friends so she knows about my situation with her sister. She walk to the jeep. "Hey Ash" I said with a small smile. "Sup Stiles, She'll  be down in like 30 seconds" she smirked at me in a knowing way. I rolled my eyes at her, "Oh shudup" I said as I blushed and looked away. she walked away with a smile as she yelled back "NEVER!" Amber ran to the jeep and hoped in. "Morning stiles how was last nights hunt for the body" she asked. "Morning Gorgeous." We talked about the body in the woods all the way to school. Once we got there we saw Scott, Amber looked at me and smiled as she ran to him and jumped on his back. I smiled as he stumbled back words and I stopped the from falling by grabbing her waste. Boy these to are wierd. I smiled at the thought .