Vampire Love(A Vampire/Demon/Human Love Story)

Vampire Love (A Vampire/Demon/Human Love Story) Arabella's P.O.V As I walk down a dark alley late at night, looking for anything out of the ordinary and to find a way home I think about my family. My crazy mom,belinda, deadbeat dad ray, my sweet adorable but evil brother, isaac, and sick sister, Candy. Oh, how beautiful Candy is with her long, curly blond hair, baby blue eyes, and her very pale skin but she's only pale because of her cancer. Shes 8.Then my baby brother, isaac who is just as gorgeous as she is. He has brown curly hair, green eyes, and tan skin. He's 5. Our dad is not in our life but thats o.k. Our mom is an excellent mom plus she's smart and our dad is the dumb one. My mom has black hair, brown eyes and tan skin. I continued walking probably for hours and my legs felt like they were going to pass out but I kept going. Slurp, Slurp, Slurp. What is that noise? At the cornor of my eye I see this hot guy sucking on some girls neck. It looked like he was sucking all her blood. EWW. Then when he was done, he looked up at me with this look of hunger,hate, and lust.His black pitch eyes tured to red in a second after he stared at me for a second. He lunge for me and succeeded by grabing both my wrist and pinning them to the wall. He then started putting kisses all over my body from head to toe untill he reached my lips. He bit my lip twice just so I can kiss him back of which I did then his tonge traced lightly aganist my lips trying and begging me to open my mouth so he can explore it with pleasure. I gave in to him and his tonge entered my mouth, first both our tonges touch then he started liking my shiny teeth.It felt weird at first then later on it stared filling me with pleasure.

The guy started taking my shirt off but I whispered in his ear" Shouldn't we get a room instead of doing it here? Its kinda weird doing it on a wall in a dark alley." Our lips parted and then he looked at me. We stared at each other for a while then he put his lips to my ear and whispers ok