Vampire Love(A Vampire/Demon/Human Love Story Part 4

Arabella's P.O.V. Damian started caressing my check while still having that sexy ass smirk on his face, making me feel hot all over. Slowly, he starts moving his hands from my cheeks to my neck to my breasts. Using one of his hands, he gently grabs my left breasts and squeezes it. A little moan escapes my lips as he squeezes my breast even harder until he puts his mouth on my nipple, biting it and sucking it. "Damian that feels so good. Give me more!!" "Oh baby, there's plenty more to come." Damian starts licking both my breasts while squeezing, biting, and sucking on them. He continues to lick every inch of my body from my stomach to my thighs. He opens my legs then dives his head to my clit, instantly licking my insides. "Ahh, Damian your so good. Eat me up." " I promise you, I will." He sticks his tongue in me deeper and licks me more. 5 minutes later,Damian is leaning over me. His dick positioned right at my center. I lo e Damian so much. I don't understand why I feel this way when I just met him but I do and I can't help what I'm feeling right now. OMG, I can't believe this moment is hear. I'm about to lose my virginity to a Guy I just meet but I'm in love with. I know you guys are probably thinking no your not in love with him, your just a desperate whore who wants to finally get laid or its just a silly crush,trust me you'll be over him by the next day. Well, for some reason I love this Guy and I'm not a whore. I haven't slept with any guys yet. Damian will be my first and only. All right I'll shut up now. I talk alot sometimes. Anyway, Damian gazes at me for a while. I noticed his eyes are still red. I wonder if that's his natural eye coordinator? If that is then dam, that sexy as hell. " Ara, babe can you stop talking to yourself and answer my question?" Woah, did he just call be Ara? And wow I can't believe I'm still talking to you guys. I'm such a weirdo. Man, talking to you guys is ruining my first time. Don't take it offensively. I don't blame you guys at all. OK, I need to say something to him before he thinks I'm crazy or worst he'll get bored with me and leave. I can't let that happen. "Uh, sorry. What did you ask me?" " I asked you are u ready to do this? I know its your first time and I want it to be special for you." " yeah, I'm ready. That's so sweet of you to want to make this special for me." "Well, I'm a sweet Guy." He gives me a big smile. Wow, even in the dark, I can see his shiny white teeth. So white and perfect. "This may hurt a little. I'll try not to hurt you,Ara but I can't promise I wont hurt you,OK? " I just nodded. No words could come out of my mouth at hat moment. Suddenly, he entered me. OMG, he's so huge. How does his dick fit into my hole? I have no clue but when he starts thrusting inside, I immediately feel the pain. Oh My God, now I know what it feels like to lose my virginity. Its hurts like a bitch. He thrusts in me harder, making scream. " Damian, stop. It Hurst too much." " Ara, you can handle it. I believe in you and besides once you get adjusted to my size, you'll start feeling pleasure." So I continue to bare the horrible pain until I began feeling pleasure like he said I would. I moaned and moaned while I started moving with him. He pulled in and out of me with in human speed that its impossible for him to be human. "Get on your hands and knees,Ara." I did what he told me to do. I dont know why he wants me to but I'll do it anyway. With my ass in the air and me bending on my knees and holding myself up with my hands, I wait to see why he's going to do next. In a flash, he plunges. his dick into my asshole, making me screamoan. "Dam, your just as tight in your asshole as you were in your pussy."